02 moto

Roooster

#1 Post by Roooster »

It's gotta go, dad is moving and I have nowhere to put it and no job to fund riding it.

Its sittign taken apart, I pulled plastics and tank to fab up an ECU tray and do the fuel line update to the tank, got most of the way through the ECU tray and that is how it has sat (with the intake covered) since.. that was a year or 2 ago... I forget. Before that it ran, minus the fuel line squirting gas.

Motor is a timbo crank and 2nd or 3rd generation head with compression to run 93. Exhaust is a FASST system, I have the FMF head pipe (maybe even the silencer) with a rather large hole in it at the bend.
Stage 8
Oil line
Pod filter
Aluminum valve cover
Axis front shocks valved for #240 B Class MX Ohlins rear to match
Ohlins stering dampner, wave rotors and other goodies still on it.
Black plastic, not in the best shape, but not terrible.

The bad: Fuel lines are crackign and breaking, chain is rusty, battery is probably no good and it's been sitting for a year or 2 (I can't remember and it pains me too much to go look at the time stamp on the pictures of the last time I rode). They are actually up in the riding stories section I believe. I will stop over at my dads and take pics in the next couple of days.
D&M kit goes with it and I have a registration code for a Dealer cal if you can get a hold of the software.

$1500

MX Quad Dad

#2 Post by MX Quad Dad »

were is it located?

canniballz

#3 Post by canniballz »

Would you be interested in a trade? I have a mint, stock 2002 E440 dirt bike that runs awsome. Not to much time on it im guessing, But you can never know for sure. All i know is that it is super clean. I've been thinking about selling it to have money to put into my quad.

Roooster

#4 Post by Roooster »

It's located in Raleigh NC. Sorry, not interested in a dirtbike unless it has at least the crank checked out and a stage 8 kit.

Roooster

#5 Post by Roooster »

Canniboomer

#6 Post by Canniboomer »

QUOTE (Roooster @ May 27 2010, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
........D&M kit goes with it and I have a registration code for a Dealer cal if you can get a hold of the software.

$1500

That's a hot deal for the LT front end, primo Axis! in any condition, and a Moto axle I presume?...with an Ohlins damper?...sheesh!, hey grab it up guys!,
and just take the motor for better or worse doesn't matter... Black plastic even scuffed? -- worth more bucks.
I bet with a fuel system revamp and flushing, and that awesome Deka battery I'm peddling, and some TLC around the edges, it would fire back to its airborne glory.

ps. I have a few New and Sealed super-rare Dealer D&M Software discs, Version 2.0, and cheap FYI.....$15
just mention to the new owner. With the diskette, your cable, and the registration code -- a phone call to Optimum may renew that Dealer Cal.

Roooster

#7 Post by Roooster »

The dealer cal number is new, I got it from Scooter and it should not expire. I have the original cable and CD, not sure if that will run the dealer cal?

I am fairly certain that if the fuel lines are changed, fluids changed, and maybe a TPS calibration it should fire right up.

raremoto440

#8 Post by raremoto440 »

What is black plastic worth? I have a cherry set.

MyCannibal

#9 Post by MyCannibal »

nothing...u can give that plastic to me....its not worth anything.

Roooster

#10 Post by Roooster »

Moto is gone. Maybe parting ou the TT bike next week. -2 swing arm, ohlins shock valves for 260 I think. +2+1 asr arms with tabs welded on for the sway bar with Elkas to match. Sway bar, black plastic (front n excellent condition) black deletes, fat bars, stock kill switch and plate. Motor either dropped a valve or decomp went. Slight tick. Ecu tuned by Timbo himself. Motor is a completely updated Timbo stroker. Subfrabe cracked at top mount and lower mounting tab broken off frame. Oh yeah Moto axle and wave rotors. Start making a list. Might have buyer, going to pa tomorrow if no word it will be parted out end of next week.