2003 fully updated mx cannibal

cannondalemaine

#1 Post by cannondalemaine »

So me and my soon to be wife have decided to move within the next 6 months. So that means i need to at least get rid of one of my toys to make room for the move. So here they are, I have a 2003 cannibal i just finished building so i could do some mx courses around but with how busy i am its hard to get to the track to ride. This quad has ALL updates and i didnt spare any money in this build except for rims haha, the engine was just built by cdsracer. Almost everything in this engine is brand new except for maybe the clutch discs. It dyno'd at 50 hp with 31.1 tourque. It has near perfect moto shocks i bought off of 2000ex with a fresh rebuild about 2 months ago, plus 4 axle, weapon mx exhaust, +3 hermann a-arms. Has inline oil magnet, status light kit etc i am sure i am forgetting things. Anyways this engine has maybe 8 hours on it tops and runs flawless. Also all chassis bearings are new or a month old. I love this quad and hate to sell it but have to. I would like to get $3100 for it but i will negotiate a little, or if enough interest in part out i might consider. I have to give her a bath and i will get pics of her clean.

cannondalemaine

#2 Post by cannondalemaine »

I have another seat for it that goes alot better with the color scheme but its on my drag quad

cannondalemaine

#3 Post by cannondalemaine »

Heres my pride and joy, just finished. I really dont want to sell this one but money talks! Brand new high comp 467 engine, completely built by Wistech 57hp and 70 with nitrous. This quad is fast, Has a freshly painted engine and also quad tech hood. Has a +4 swingarm made by mydreamride, lowered shocks. Sounds nasty with the custom built dual FMF TI shortened silencers, Skat trak triple buffed haulers with mohawks on front and every single bearing on this quad is new. Oh yea i have a brand new nitrous kit to go with it!!! Anyways i have put alot of time and money into this quad. I am most likely only selling one so really which ever gets more interest is the one i will probly sell. I will Not take anything less than $3800. This quad is a monster. Has less than 2 hours run time and is built to handle the nitrous but i have not hit the button yet.

cannondalemaine

#4 Post by cannondalemaine »

If anyone is interested in anything i think i might part one out all prices are without shipping.

-Ported 432 engine $1650 (8 hours since rebuild, 50hp, includes programmed ecu) new z400 crank, piston kit, cams, gaskets, bearings practically new engine built by cdsracer
-Moto lt ohlins $475 (fresh rebuild, near perfect shape)
-+3 hermann a-arms $300 (comes with tie rods, ends spindles, decent shape)
-weapon mx full exhaust $250 (very good condition, white camo)
-moto axle $175 (good condition, not bent)
-boomer gas tank kit $100 (good condition)
-red deletes $50 (newish, maybe a couple tiny tiny scratches)

I will not part out anything until at least the engine is gone

If any one is interested in the brand new 467 engine i would sell the engine, dual ti exhaust, high flow injectors and dyno tuned ecu for $3100. This engine has MAYBE 2 hours on it since it was built, built to handle nitrous but i never pressed the button. Made 56.8 hp on dyno and when tested with nos it hit 70hp. The exhaust is a full fmf ti custom built dual exhaust by wistech also engine built by him. I am firm on the price and would rather get rid of the cannibal but if interest is in this one i will part this one instead. Can get more pics if you would like