cannondale running $2000

gmman010

#1 Post by gmman010 »

Here is my Cannondale Cannibal.
I just installed a aluminum cam cover, before it started to leak.
It has been updated to the service bulletins.
It cylinder is still at 95mm bore.
Just this spring I installed all new front, rear and swing arm bearings and when I installed the swing arm bearings I modified the swing arm bolt for a grease fitting.
I also put the better swing arm on her.
Comes with old swing arm and extra set of plastic.
This quad runs and drives great.
Chain and sprockets and brakes are like new condition.
Only reason for selling is plain and simple .... it's too fast and I am in more need of a 4x4 than a sport quad.

So I would consider trades for 4x4 quads and enduro bikes.
I am located in North Central Pa, 10 mins from Majestic Trails
Would sell outright for $2000.
814-966-3700

jacobw

#2 Post by jacobw »

any updates to the motor???

gmman010

#3 Post by gmman010 »

All updates have been done as to the service bulletins. It also has the updated aluminum valve cover, aftermarket wheels, and different front shocks. It does not need the engine mount update because it has the updated cases. It also has an updated swingarm bolt that has a grease fitting in it. I was told It was rebuilt by champion motorsports. It still is stock bore with a wiseco piston in it. It has all new bearings in it. The only thing it might need is one tie-rod end. Other than that it is a good quad and runs very strong. If you wanted to give me a call about it my number is 814-966-3700

jacobw

#4 Post by jacobw »

even though it has updated case?? It still needs a motor mount update. What about the z400 bearing in the crank???

kdeal

#5 Post by kdeal »

Per the bulletin in question Cannondale only recommended the newer hydro style cases to have the motor mount update. Personally, I would install it on all cases.

gmman010

#6 Post by gmman010 »

i am not sure about the z400 crank bearing update.
i was told (just told) that the z400 crank bearing update was not really needed. just what i was told.
but like i said before thats what i was told and i dont know if it has the update.

the service bulletin states that only the cases with "Cannondale" on the side by the sprocket need to have the update.

you can always give me a call at 814-966-3700
even come take it for a spin some night to see.

any further questions ask.