03 cannibal for sale 2700.00

250rmike

#1 Post by 250rmike »

new pice 2000.00 obo there is more than this in suspension work i need to get rid of this bike and pay bills let me know if you interested bimmerperformance@yahoo.com

It's time to put my Cannibal back up for sale. I was having trouble having the bike start. I narrowed it down to a bad coil. Ii was getting power to the coil but there was no spark coming out of the coil. I got a new coil out of what I was told was a running bike but I can't get the battery to hold a charge. Anyway I need to get rid of the bike to pay bills plus the fact is I don't have any time or friends that ride anymore so right now its not that big of a deal. So here is a description of the bike. I can get some pictures upon request I just have to put the plastic back on.

'03 cannibal
TCS long travel front suspension
Max GC long travel a-arms
TCS rebuild rear shock
Motor was built and updated by black widow for brad (long story)
Silver plastic with Cannondaleriders graphics
Quad Tech seat cover
Updated gas tank
Aftermarket bumper and grab bar(I can remember what kind they look like PRM but I've been away from riding for so long I can't remember what bumpers are what)
Renthal fat bars
Maxxis razor rear tires 20" tall 8" rims
Stock z400 front tires.
There is prolly some other little things here and there but that most of it.

Heres the story behind the motor, its long. This bike was originally my mx bike back in '05. Set up with long travel etc. I went on vacation one week and when I got back the bike was gone. I had an idea of who did it but could never prove it. Anyway fast forward a few years, I got a call back in '08 I beleive from my dad saying that they had found the bike. Long story short, it got stolen then bought by a shop in Ohio, then Brad bought all the bikes that the shop had and it was shipped out to Utah. Brad proceeded to build the bike from what I was told for himself built and updated the motor. He basically set the bikes up for himself with the best parts. So thats the story behind the bike. If you have any questions just pm or email me at bimmerperformance@yahoo.com I'd be happy to anser any questions. If you want to call Brad and ask him about the bike my name is Mike Kremer I can call him and let him know that you are calling about my bike. Since I got the bike back it has been on 2 rides one just to get the suspension dialed in a little bit which lasted prolly a half hour max and the other was prolly a 3 hour ride. Also selling this bike will let me pay off the rest of the bill that I owe Brad. Thanks for looking and sorry for the long post guys.

jesshamner

#2 Post by jesshamner »

How much? Check the selling guidelines.

250rmike

#3 Post by 250rmike »

i put it in the title so people knew before they had to read anything thanks for looking out though

jesshamner

#4 Post by jesshamner »

Sorry. I didn't see it.

250rmike

#5 Post by 250rmike »

its cool man i understand you have to keep the forums clear of all the bs

WhiteZee

#6 Post by WhiteZee »

where are you located?

250rmike

#7 Post by 250rmike »

central maryland but i could drive alittle while to meet someone if need be

250rmike

#8 Post by 250rmike »

bumping this post up i found out that there is an electrical problem i got a charge in the battery but i wasnt getting any power to the pump or the starter until i jumped them from the battery. both work so im thinking that one of the connections in the harness is messed up. i am willing to drive a cuple hours to meet half way i need to get rid of this to get some bills down as i am out of work for alittle while. dont hesitate to make an offer

updated with some pictures there not the best since they are off a cell phone but the best i can do right just want to prove that i do have the bike