495 & 467 engines both for $2500

cannondalemaine

#1 Post by cannondalemaine »

"495" is SOLD, thanks
"467" is SOLD, thanks

Like title says $2500 plus shipping for both, both engines may have 5 hours tops. Ecu injectors cyclones filters included. Built by Wistech,

Please pm if interested and I will give you my number and email if you want to talk about the engines. Thank you very much

Jeff

Happyboy

#2 Post by Happyboy »

ok seriously? WTF? How has our market gotton to this point? i have a 495 drag quad that I am going to be selling soon and sales like this one are really making me have second thoughts on selling it. Folks think our stuff isn't worth anything because we are selling them for pennies on the dollar. If it still costs 2k plus to build a motor why sell it for so little? blah!

Good luck on the sale. wacko.gif

Dude54758

#3 Post by Dude54758 »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Oct 19 2011, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok seriously? WTF? How has our market gotton to this point? i have a 495 drag quad that I am going to be selling soon and sales like this one are really making me have second thoughts on selling it. Folks think our stuff isn't worth anything because we are selling them for pennies on the dollar. If it still costs 2k plus to build a motor why sell it for so little? blah!

Because are market is so poor lol. They gt sold for pennies on the dollar because there is no new blood and all the Heads aren't gonna pay top dollar.

wistech

#4 Post by wistech »

58 hp engines grown on trees nowadays.

cannondalemaine

#5 Post by cannondalemaine »

Look around, Our economy is crap and no one unfortunately wants to spend there hard earned money with everything so bad. I know I can get more if I waited. This is for sure as low as I'll go, main reason Is Im ready for a house. If I can sell one engine I would be happy so I could another to make a full time ice quad.

Wistech you are 100% correct about the 58hp engines. My stockbore Honda makes 56.5 with porting, cams, exhaust and intake. But does not pull holeshots like my dale does or did. My friends racers edge stockbore we are building should be close to 60hp. I would have to say most people I ice Rae and Mx with have 55-60hp engines Alot of them Goin for less than $2000. Sucks and I hate the market now but it is what it is.

By the way if anyone wants an engine I will throw in some extra goodies, I don't really expect to sell these until tax time when most have money lol. Sad what the US economy has come to.

cannondalemaine

#6 Post by cannondalemaine »

Ttt christmas deal. $2600 for both engines plus shipping but will throw in the dual ti exhaust for the 495. Or if ya want one engine I can make a good deal, even though this is a steal!!

cannondale27

#7 Post by cannondale27 »

I am looking for a good dual exhaust.No time to make one.Who made it and how much for exhaust with and without cans?

cannondalemaine

#8 Post by cannondalemaine »

I bought them from cdale55 so I would imagine that Wistech made them to go with the 495. I would sell the exhaust if the engines sold. But can take no less then $350 plus shipping. I don't want to sell these but just I bought a house and could use the extra cash just in case.

cannondale27

#9 Post by cannondale27 »

Got any pics of exhaust?Let me know when ready to sell.Thanks

nitroboy

#10 Post by nitroboy »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Oct 19 2011, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

market ther never has been a market on cdales those of us that bought them new got the shaft and those of us that have them are still getting the shaft !!! i build my own stuff and i'll nevr get my money back outta them , however if i had to pay someones labor to do it for me and then try and get my money back outta one, never happen, i must say no one wants to buy a whole quad unless it's a $200 steal otherwords the only other choice a guy has it to part one out and be left with a frame and other odds an ends and still not get his money back thats why i'll trash my till theres nothing left or pray i find some rich dumb guy to by them