Cdale parts

cannondalemaine

#1 Post by cannondalemaine »

I got some parts that i was looking to get rid of to fund some spindle mount wheels. Ill put some prices but feel free to shoot prices over.

Spindles- $40 shipped
Clutch lever- $35 shipped for both
Exhausts- $55 shipped (stock one is good and bills pipe needs guts and endcap is beat up)
Front brakelines- $25 shipped for both sets (stock)
Airbox assemblies- $15 plus shipping (box, filter and metal clip)
Radiator shrouds- $15 shipped
Front bumpers- $20 shipped for both and grab bar
Headlights- $20 shipped for all 4 and 2 headlight brackets

Or maybe $200 shipped for everything

cannondalemaine

#2 Post by cannondalemaine »

Or how about $160 shipped

cannondalemaine

#3 Post by cannondalemaine »

Hey guys I am moving in a few days and have alot of stuff I really don't have room for and. Probably won't use so here we go. Have most of what's in the pics except a few things. Headlights, airbox assemblies, stock heel guards, bumpers, brake lines. If you pay shipping I will send it to you. Just want to pay it forward since people have helped me. It will also help me out so it's a win win I guess. Let me know via pm and I can get u a shipping quote asap thanks

Jeff

1ORMOTO

#4 Post by 1ORMOTO »

Are you going to sell the extended swing arm you had on your drag bike last year?

cannondalemaine

#5 Post by cannondalemaine »

I actually believe I sold that to boomer a few months ago. If you call Dave Moore racing, he can build you a swingarm. I just had him build me one and it was 5 lbs less than my other one. I wanna say it was like 325 or so to make. I'll post pics of my re-worked drag quad in a day or so.

Jeff

cannondalemaine

#6 Post by cannondalemaine »

To those who asked about parts, I should have quotes by this weekend, didn't realize moving sucks with a bunch of stuff lol

Jeff