03 Atv with spare engine

cannondalemaine

#1 Post by cannondalemaine »

Ok here's the deal, I am seeing If anyone is interested in buying a quad. I'll get pics asap, this is a 03 cannibal I turned into a Moto. Plus 4 durablue axle, Moto lt shocks near mint condition, plus 3 hermann a arms with new spherical bearings (could use powder coat), boomer tank kit. Mxr6 tires on Itp baja rims, status lights, all newish bearings. The engine that is in it is a cdsracer built ported 432 that made 50hp, engine ran great with maybe 20 hours on it with all updates done by builder. Now the bad part, I bottomed out off a tabletop the other day and hit hard. I pulled in the pits to check it out. I shut off the engine and walked around to notice oil dripping from underneath, I haven't pulled engine yet but believe I might have cracked the case. Now I have my spare 467 with dual exhaust that has maybe 2 hours run time that I will throw in with it, engine runs unbelievable and was built by Wistech.
I was looking to get $3500 for everything will work with shipping. I have a ton of parts also with a spare frame. If enough interest I may part out.
Or will trade plus cash for can am 450x

Thanks Jeff

cannondalemaine

#2 Post by cannondalemaine »

Plus 3 herrmann arms- $250 (new bearings, has chipped powdercoat comes with spindles, tie rods) Sold
Plus 3 brake lines- $50 Sold
Moto shocks- $475 (near perfect condition)
432 ported engine- $800 obo (ran when shut off but may have cracked case all updates done by cdsracer)
Durablue +4 axle- $125 Sold
Blingstar front bumper- $75 Sold
Boomer gas tank- $60 Sold
Rear shock- $50

Prices do not include shipping, But can help out with shipping costs I think that's it but may have more. Will get pics when I get home tomorrow night if any interest. Thanks

Jeff

who_gives_a6

#3 Post by who_gives_a6 »

Pm sent on front end.

speedracer

#4 Post by speedracer »

Post some pics of bumper and tank,if good shape I will take both.Thanks.

themadhatter

#5 Post by themadhatter »

I'll take the brake lines if there in great condition for my road legal quad please??

cannondalemaine

#6 Post by cannondalemaine »

Jay, the front end may be taken but if it doesn't go through you can have them. Speedracer I will get pics for you tonight when I get to my parents where I store the quad. The bumpers in real good shape still, the tank not perfect but works good no leaks or anything like that. Thanks anyone else wants pics let me know I'll get them. Dont want to rip down engine but will if people need parts like a z400 bearing crank.. Or cams . Thanks

Jeff

themadhatter

#7 Post by themadhatter »

no worries mate,
thanks man
Jay

cannondalemaine

#8 Post by cannondalemaine »

speedracer

#10 Post by speedracer »

I will take the bumper and the tank,how do you want to get paid?