Cable clutch motor

dvrack

#1 Post by dvrack »

Selling the original engine out of my old X440s motor was out of bike when i got it I reinstalled the original motor and it ran fine just smoked like a pig swapped it with the spare motor that came with the bike and pulled this apart to figue out what was wrong turns out the piston has a small piece out of it down to the top ring,valves seem to be fine with no damage head comes with valves and cams head is complete the cylinder wall also looks okay just looked like it ran for awhile smoking as there is a quite a bit of oil consumption evidentengine also has metal pump gears.Missing some parts that weren't on the spare engine like the flywheel, stator, stator cover and impeller cover as far as a price not sure what it's worth and I know I have to have one so 300 or shoot me an offer shipping not included and I dont want to seperate.Engine ran with no unusual noises just smoked cylinder looks fine. Head and pump gears are worth close to the asking on this.

dvrack

#2 Post by dvrack »

If anybody would like pics of the piston let me know.

QUOTE (dvrack @ Jun 6 2011, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Selling the original engine out of my old X440s motor was out of bike when i got it I reinstalled the original motor and it ran fine just smoked like a pig swapped it with the spare motor that came with the bike and then pulled it apart to see what the issue was piston has a small piece out of it down to the top ring,valves seem to be fine with no damage as well as the cylinderwall just looked like it ran for awhile smoking as there is a quite a bit of oil consumption evident also has metal pump gears.Missing some parts that weren't on the spare engine like the flywheel, stator, stator cover and impeller cover as far as a price not sure what it's worth and I know I have to have one so five million or reasonable offer shipping not included and I dont want to seperate.

dvrack

#3 Post by dvrack »

cylinder

dunnbandit1

#4 Post by dunnbandit1 »

Where do you live maybe I can come get it

kdeal

#5 Post by kdeal »

He's out west Jason. Would be a long drive....

dvrack

#6 Post by dvrack »

I think even if I gave it to you with the price of gas it would be a bad deal.......

QUOTE (kdeal @ Jun 23 2011, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He's out west Jason. Would be a long drive....

dvrack

#7 Post by dvrack »

Sold pending funds

QUOTE (dvrack @ Jun 23 2011, 11:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think even if I gave it to you with the price of gas it would be a bad deal.......