Two Cannibals for sale cheap

Mjollnir

#1 Post by Mjollnir »

Hey guys, haven't been around for a while, I see a few familiar handles. I hope you're all well. Need to sell both my Cannibals. Both have been ridden once in the last two or so years. Always garaged out of the weather. These came from California and were recreationally ridden.

First one is a 2003 Cannibal LE with the flag plastics, stickers still in outstanding condition. Probably less than 60 hours on the machine, mostly light riding by my wife. This one has a stage 9 and billet impeller in the motor, other than that it's stock and has always run like a champ. +2 on the front with Axis triple rates, and a +2 axle to match in the back. FMF titanium exhaust and moto seat. Sand and dirt tires included. Moto mapped.

Second is a 2002 Cannibal that's had a lot of work done to the motor. Bearing, port & polish, I think by Timbo if I remember correctly. If I recall, it's stroked to 450, but it could be bored. I honestly don't remember, but she's a runner. Never a hitch. Suspension is the prize on this one. Plus 3 Lonestar a-arms with triple rate ZPS PEP shocks on the front and a steering damper. Pingle, Lonestar CroMo swingarm, +2 axle, gripper seat, Laserstar billet lights, fat bars, short horn with a K&N, and so on. Full set of sand and dirt tires. This one has the exceedingly common red plastics.

D&M kit included. Just started the 02 today and she purrs like a kitten. A kitten with titanium exhaust and a bad attitude. The 03 will surely start as well, but has a dead battery. I will go buy a new battery and verify if anyone is serious.

I also have tons of spare parts that will go with them, including shocks, small parts, hard parts, engine parts, old parts, new parts, shiny parts and dull parts. Screwy parts and nutty parts. Metal parts and plastic parts. Parts as far as the eye can see, if you're fairly nearsighted. Brand new set of extra red plastic, some exceedingly rare black deletes along with some red ones, carbon fiber bits, extra fuel tank, stock suspension parts, sprockets, decals, lots of extra filters, two status light kits never installed, and oodles of other stuff that I just can't think of. Boxes and boxes of the stuff.

I want to sell them as a pair so I can wash my hands of them. I'm a sand rider, and I've escaped Kalifornia and moved to Iowa. I don't like riding in dirt, and it hurts to ride in corn fields. As much as I love em, my family is growing up, and we don't have time for them or a place we want to ride them.

$4000 for both of them. If you only want one, it's $4000 and buy one get one free. There are certainly plenty of opportunities to cherry pick the parts from both and build what you want, and part out the rest for some good coin.

I welcome any trades you have, as long as it's green and legal tender. Although I might also consider a street motorcycle of some ilk.

Clean titles in hand... batter up. You pick up in the Quad Cities, Iowa (right on the Mississippi two hours east of Chicago), which, ironically, doesn't have anywhere to ride quads. Natch. LeClaire, IA, specifically.

Thanks,
Marc

Mjollnir

#2 Post by Mjollnir »

I just got a bit nostalgic and went back looking at old posts. I posted on here when I bought the 03 new. Wow, 9 years.

http://www.cannondaleriders.com/forums/ind...amp;hl=Mjollnir

dvrack

#3 Post by dvrack »

Sanders
How the **** are you guess we are doing the same thing at the same time I am getting ready to sell my Moto and my Speed
figured Since Uncle Sam wants to make love to my AZZ I better get rid of some of my toys.
GoodLuck
Dave

Mjollnir

#4 Post by Mjollnir »

Yeah, thanks Dave. Not looking promising. Really sad, these are great quads.

Everyone, $3500 for both. That's no vaseline, guys... Come on, git er done!

kdeal

#5 Post by kdeal »

This is a steal everyone!!!

Mjollnir

#6 Post by Mjollnir »

QUOTE (kdeal @ Jul 19 2011, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is a steal everyone!!!

That's no joke. I'll consider trades or partial trades for riding mowers as well. Preferably John Deere, and no crap from Lowes or whatever. I also need a good chainsaw, polesaw, and snowblower.

1ORMOTO

#7 Post by 1ORMOTO »

Iowa sounds like a fun place to be smile.gif

jesshamner

#8 Post by jesshamner »

Bump for a great guy. Hate to see you get rid of them.

kdeal

#9 Post by kdeal »

Hey Marc,

Come to the Group Ride in September. if you don't sell them at least you will have some fun! You are a whole lot closer now...
Ken

speedracer

#10 Post by speedracer »

Trades?I have a nice,low hour 05 Kawasaki 700 4by4 with a winch and snorkles,lots of fun in the cornfields,very fun in the mud!Also have a mint 2011 pitbike(160cc)ready to race.