440E Parts bike + many others

xqwzit

#1 Post by xqwzit »

[attachment=11633:IMAG0535.jpg]Have the engine along with brand new jug and piston still in factory plastic. $500 no title-SOLD
Also have two more engines, heads, and many other parts some still in factory package. Bought the all this from the former Cannondale shop manager about 5 years ago after they cleaned out shop of all cannondale stuff. He thru in bike as it was his personal bike but never got it put back together. $200 SOLD

'03 Speed with Timbo 495 stroker, ported and polished, bored throttle body, harley injectors, cyclone intake, and all updates including Z400 bearing, internal bolts, aluminum head and waterpump impeller, fuel lines, oil lines, gas tank line refit, engine mount, etc. includes brand new D&M kit, HMF pipe, 2+ a-arms with Elka triple spring piggy back shocks, 1"+ swingarm with Elka, 4''+ durablue axle, trail tech hid lights, recovered seat to match new plastics. Both orig. holeshots on stock rims and paddles, only used in sand dunes and only two trips on bike after break in period completed. I'm the orig owner. $4950

dual exhaust for quad, used once like new $500

Also have STOCK quad parts, gas tank, a-arms, swingarm, axle, and Ohlins shocks all in very good condition.

MAYBE WILLING TO WORK SOMETHING OUT TO BRING QUAD AND MEET IN VEGAS OR PHX

1ORMOTO

#2 Post by 1ORMOTO »

Location might help

xqwzit

#3 Post by xqwzit »

QUOTE (xqwzit @ Aug 9 2011, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[attachment=11633:IMAG0535.jpg]Have the engine along with brand new jug and piston still in factory plastic. $500 no title

Also have two more engines, heads, and many other parts some still in factory package. Bought the all this from the former Cannondale shop manager about 5 years ago after they cleaned out shop of all cannondale stuff. He thru in bike as it was his personal bike but never got it put back together. $200

'03 Speed with Timbo 495 stroker, ported and polished, bored throttle body, harley injectors, cyclone intake, and all updates including Z400 bearing, internal bolts, fuel lines, oil lines, gas tank line refit, engine mount, etc. includes brand new D&M kit, HMF pipe, 2+ a-arms with Elka triple spring piggy back shocks, 1"+ swingarm with Elka, 4''+ durablue axle, trail tech hid lights, recovered seat to match new plastics. Both orig. holeshots on stock rims and paddles, only used in sand dunes I'm the orig owner. $4950

Here are some pics of the quad with the dual exhaust on

xqwzit

#4 Post by xqwzit »

QUOTE (1ORMOTO @ Aug 9 2011, 11:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Location might help

Lake Havasu City, AZ approx 150 mi SE of Vegas and 200 mi NW of Phoenix

Happyboy

#5 Post by Happyboy »

What is your phone number?

xqwzit

#6 Post by xqwzit »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Aug 10 2011, 09:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What is your phone number?

928 486 3371 Ryan

I will try and get pics up by the end of the weekend, showing everything. I am not sure if the tore down engines are complete... they were tore down in the crates when I bought it.

rayspeed

#7 Post by rayspeed »

If the e had a title I would have a much harder time controlling myself but the price is right so I am somewhat considering it. From your description of the parts there is probably alot there I could use but without pics its hard to tell.
How bad are you needing that stuff and the bike out of your hair? I am going up to lake powell in a couple of weeks and we might could work out a meeting on my way back.
Ray

xqwzit

#8 Post by xqwzit »

QUOTE (xqwzit @ Aug 9 2011, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[attachment=11633:IMAG0535.jpg]Have the engine along with brand new jug and piston still in factory plastic. $500 no title

Also have two more engines, heads, and many other parts some still in factory package. Bought the all this from the former Cannondale shop manager about 5 years ago after they cleaned out shop of all cannondale stuff. He thru in bike as it was his personal bike but never got it put back together. $200

'03 Speed with Timbo 495 stroker, ported and polished, bored throttle body, harley injectors, cyclone intake, and all updates including Z400 bearing, internal bolts, aluminum head and waterpump impeller, fuel lines, oil lines, gas tank line refit, engine mount, etc. includes brand new D&M kit, HMF pipe, 2+ a-arms with Elka triple spring piggy back shocks, 1"+ swingarm with Elka, 4''+ durablue axle, trail tech hid lights, recovered seat to match new plastics. Both orig. holeshots on stock rims and paddles, only used in sand dunes and only two trips on bike after break in period completed. I'm the orig owner. $4950

MAYBE WILLING TO WORK SOMETHING OUT TO BRING ITEMS AND MEET IN VEGAS OR PHX

I have a deposit on bike and parts!!! Still have quad and some quad parts available.

mcline0814

#9 Post by mcline0814 »

QUOTE (1ORMOTO @ Aug 10 2011, 12:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Location might help

im looking for an engine for a 2002 cannibal, the motor i have got to hot and melted the piston, if you can help please email me at mcline0814@yahoo.com thanks