2003 Cannibal Better Than New - Georgia

Brad77

#1 Post by Brad77 »

Well thought about this for a while now. Decided to put this one up for sale. Only because we simply just don't ride much anymore and I'm going to thin down the amount of quads/bikes we have.

This is a never ridden 2003 Cannibal. I know its technically not "new" because its a 2003 model. It did still have the tag hanging from the bars when we picked it up. Unit had been in storage ever since 03. I have had it almost two years now. My intentions for this quad was to prepare it for a nice trail quad for myself. I have two other Cannondale quads setup for mx. So I had planned on leaving this one mostly stock.

Not long after getting it home I took the engine out and sent it to Kdeal for updating. It has all the internal updates that can be done. Also got timbo to port the head, throttle body and the air horn in the box. The air horn is the shorter bike version. It has the aluminum valve cover and impeller. Kdeal fixed up the engine with SS bolt kit and also replaced drain plugs.

All it needs to be finished is connecting wires and hoses. Engine has not been started so will need to be broken in and also may need a little tuning. I do think I have a map that will get it pretty close though.

So what you will have is as close to new as possible except that you won't have to do any updates. I am located in central Georgia. Willing to drive a couple of hours if needed. Contact me here or email blord17@hotmail.com or phone Four Seven Eight - Two Seven Nine - Four Zero One Two. Comes with all parts to complete quad including new battery that I recently bought (still in box). For a buyer, will complete quad if you want me to or you can dress wires as you like. Also if you come here we can finish quad here in my shop. Also have aftermarket parts that can be bought at an extra cost if you want them (nerf bars, a-arms, shocks, ect.) Not interested in selling any of those parts without the sale of this quad though. Will let the pics do the rest of the talking. asking $3500.00

Brad77

#2 Post by Brad77 »

Brad77

#3 Post by Brad77 »

Brad77

#4 Post by Brad77 »

Brad77

#5 Post by Brad77 »

Oh yeah the front tires are not the originals but I do think I have those stored upstairs. I also have several different sets of wheels and tires in case you would like something different.

Brad77

#6 Post by Brad77 »

Price is not firm on this quad. So far I have only listed it on here. Think I may branch out though and list it a few other places also. If you may know anyone interested send them my way. Will work with price and aftermarket parts too.

cannondale27

#7 Post by cannondale27 »

Wow thats a great deal!

Brad77

#8 Post by Brad77 »

Anyone have interest in buying for $3000.00 obo

sjstar

#9 Post by sjstar »

wow thats really very cool

Brad77

#10 Post by Brad77 »

QUOTE (sjstar @ Jan 3 2012, 01:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow thats really very cool

Thanks

I have had a few people come into my shop and were impressed because it is just so clean. Now that the holidays are over I have been toying with the idea of finishing up the details on this quad and starting the engine but not riding it.

Would def. like to sell it though. Just have too many quads and stuff.

Oh and speaking of selling. If anyone further north of me might be interested (or know someone who is). I may be able to help deliver up near Philly. May be planning a trip there soon.