2003 Cannibal Better Than New - Georgia

NRath

#31 Post by NRath »

As I just looked for the first time, I was thinking what others said on the quad- WOW! Nice.

As for this:

QUOTE (Catmochanic @ May 31 2012, 09:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You going on the "ride" up north this year? Not sure if I am but would like to (getting married 2 weeks before then).

Better make it to the group ride! Got to break that new wife in right! LOL!! Family is #1, but having fun in the dirt is a very close 2nd!

And, welcome aboard!

Catmochanic

#32 Post by Catmochanic »

She actually rides also (has a 03 Bombardier Outlander). I have already prepped her for the possibilty of me going, she didn't say no? I didn't think she met the criteria for the group ride; 1. Cannondale 2. Set of NUTS
Lol, hopefully I can make it, thanks for the welcome.

speedfreek

#33 Post by speedfreek »

QUOTE (Catmochanic @ May 31 2012, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She actually rides also (has a 03 Bombardier Outlander). I have already prepped her for the possibilty of me going, she didn't say no? I didn't think she met the criteria for the group ride; 1. Cannondale 2. Set of NUTS
Lol, hopefully I can make it, thanks for the welcome.

There are some who ride different brands and are welcome. As for criteria no. 2, after a few years she'll have yours. lol tongue.gif welcome to the c-dale family

Brad77

#34 Post by Brad77 »

QUOTE (Catmochanic @ May 31 2012, 09:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What's up Brad, I assume you were referring to me (CM=Catmochanic)? She is up and running now (still in the break-in process.) Performed the oil vent line update and downloaded as much manuals as I could to make sure everything is "spot on". Using Royal Purple break in oil on the engine side and their Synchromax oil on the clutch side, so far so good. I should have the D&M any day now so I can set the idle correctly and make sure everything else looks good. I also have a hour meter on the way so I can keep track of future services by the hours instead of just guessing. Looking to have a fun/reliable quad for many years to come. You going on the "ride" up north this year? Not sure if I am but would like to (getting married 2 weeks before then).

Oh yeah man ! Thats awesome ! and congrats on getting married !