02 Moto

dvrack

#1 Post by dvrack »

I am selling my 02 Moto why??? Because I havent ridden but once in over four years.
Motor had a new balanced crank installed but this was before the Z400 bearing I dont have many hours on it the motor was done by South Bay when the stock crank went south. I
just installed a new battery and changed out the fuel and fired right up and runs good it does have a aluminum valve cover The FMF can got destroyed at Pismo years ago so it has a Bills silencer on it Also has full aluminum skid plate under frame and swingarm. Included in the sale will be the spare Moto frame and plastic with seat and moto nerfs that I advertised on here a while ago, also included a Ti headpipe and a spare steering stem also have a spare stock non moto axle have Title 2200. for everything Plastic on quad is in very good shape the other plastic that it comes with is race cut silver with moto decals spare seat is also off a moto tires are near new also have spare filters to go with it and a DM kit.208-914-1221 Dave located Livermore Ca not looking on giving it away would go 1900 without D&m and the spare Ti pipes paypal is a bit higher to cover there costs.

dvrack

#2 Post by dvrack »

Hope these pics are and improvement

sjstar

#3 Post by sjstar »

I take it your located in california. Where are you located? Kinda looking for a set moto nerfbars for my glamis

dvrack

#4 Post by dvrack »

I am in Boise ID from the bayarea though, heading back down for good in January and wanted to lighten the load and sell some quads.......

QUOTE (sjstar @ Dec 2 2011, 05:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I take it your located in california. Where are you located? Kinda looking for a set moto nerfbars for my glamis

sjstar

#5 Post by sjstar »

QUOTE (dvrack @ Dec 2 2011, 03:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am in Boise ID from the bayarea though, heading back down for good in January and wanted to lighten the load and sell some quads.......

oh okay where about in the bay area are you moving to? Maybe if you have them when you move back to the bay area we can work something out. I am not really in the need of a moto nor do i really have the money for one but i sure want one. I want to get my girlfriend another quad so she doesnt keep riding her glamis so i can preserve it and keep looking as good as it does now.

dvrack

#6 Post by dvrack »

I am moving back to Livermore. And everybody needs a Moto...............pics of some spares that go with it.

[te name='sjstar' date='Dec 5 2011, 05:02 AM' post='227156']
oh okay where about in the bay area are you moving to? Maybe if you have them when you move back to the bay area we can work something out. I am not really in the need of a moto nor do i really have the money for one but i sure want one. I want to get my girlfriend another quad so she doesnt keep riding her glamis so i can preserve it and keep looking as good as it does now.
[/quote]

Denny08

#7 Post by Denny08 »

Is the moto still for sale? I have a friend that is going that way the weekend of the 15th of Dec.

dvrack

#8 Post by dvrack »

Still have it.............
QUOTE (Denny @ Dec 8 2011, 06:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is the moto still for sale? I have a friend that is going that way the weekend of the 15th of Dec.

Denny08

#9 Post by Denny08 »

I need a number to call you

dvrack

#10 Post by dvrack »

quote name='Denny' post='227332' date='Dec 12 2011, 05:54 PM']I need a number to call you[/quote]