05 trx 450r full national bike

joep1219

#1 Post by joep1219 »

thinking of selling my race bike from last year... it was a left over 2005 trx450r that was bought and built in 2010. the bike has every thing that houser makes other then their nerf bars. motor has less then 15 hours since timbo - mark ported the head, stage 2 hot cam, brand new cylinder, cp 13.5/1 piston, brand new honda updated crank with bearings, timing chain, brand new head with valves and springs, hinson basket, new stock honda clutch, fcr bike carb conversion and much more......
bike has fox float evols up front, dual rate podium rear, fat bars, asv folding levers, ac nerfs, tether, bumpers, itp bead locks front and rear, powder coat, and i'm sure that i'm forgetting some more.....

bike only has 4 races and a couple practices on it do to me breaking my neck and back last year, so it's ready to ride/race.
$5800 will post some pics soon if someone is interested.

thanks,
joe p.
219-613-7461
i'm in central florida until tuesday, then driving back to indiana, i have the bike with me and can meet some one if they are interested. i will also be in southern ga the 22-25 of march and can meet then as well...