Parting Out 2003 Cannondale Speed

muff

#11 Post by muff »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Apr 3 2012, 09:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its a shame when a business owner comes on the site and doesn't read the rules.

Why not just actually say who you are?

http://www.muffsmotorsports.com

You're right. I do own Muff's Motorsports and I part out used ATVs, this will probably be the only Cannondale I end up getting in. I have been on this forum for a while and wanted to give the members a chance at some good deals rather than pay the high prices I have on eBay. I can certainly understand if you pull the post but if you think we can work something out just send me a PM.

Justin

Happyboy

#12 Post by Happyboy »

Muff, your post is fine. Please give us a heads up next time. Folks coming on here and being secretive of who they really are always sets off the warning lights. You may not have intended to do that, but that is how it kinda came across.

muff

#13 Post by muff »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Apr 5 2012, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Muff, your post is fine. Please give us a heads up next time. Folks coming on here and being secretive of who they really are always sets off the warning lights. You may not have intended to do that, but that is how it kinda came across.

Thank you! And will do. I certainly did not mean to come across like that.

ADMINISTRATOR

#14 Post by ADMINISTRATOR »

Feedback has a forum of its own. The feedback from this post has been moved there.

muff

#15 Post by muff »

QUOTE (ADMINISTRATOR @ Apr 8 2012, 01:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Feedback has a forum of its own. The feedback from this post has been moved there.

Thanks!

List has been updated.

muff

#16 Post by muff »

Open to offers! List has been updated again.