speed for sale

spoolie25

#1 Post by spoolie25 »

things came up need to sell it don't want to but i kinda have too sad.gif.. have another parts engine to go along with it and the ac nerfs every thing i have for it . looking for 1900 dont want to move off it that much . you guys have been a great help getting this thing going for me. the guy i got the engine that's in the quad. said it was a walsh race motor. i did the engine mount update. and i also took the cover off and made sure the plate bolts where tight they where not one was lose. i can send pics to how ever needs them or if one of you guys could post them i can send them to you . the bike is very clean tires are almost new hole shot hds,teather kill switch rear skid. thanks guys

cell number is 973 600 5535. i can meet for gas money as well

spoolie25

#2 Post by spoolie25 »

QUOTE (spoolie25 @ Apr 21 2012, 05:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
things came up need to sell it don't want to but i kinda have too sad.gif.. have another parts engine to go along with it and the ac nerfs every thing i have for it . looking for 1900 dont want to move off it that much . you guys have been a great help getting this thing going for me. the guy i got the engine that's in the quad. said it was a walsh race motor. i did the engine mount update. and i also took the cover off and made sure the plate bolts where tight they where not one was lose. i can send pics to how ever needs them or if one of you guys could post them i can send them to you . the bike is very clean tires are almost new hole shot hds,teather kill switch rear skid. thanks guys

cell number is 973 600 5535. i can meet for gas money as well

offers any one