Cannondale Clearance on Ebay

peterock

#1 Post by peterock »

I have been listing a lot of stuff on ebay as I go through stuff. Some of the things ending in a couple hours is a RPM Dominator II axle that includes the cannondale sprocket hub, honda hub, and cannondale lock nut. The cannondale lock nut and sprocket are worth $100 alone.

Also have my silver fullbore plastics listed. right now shipping is $120 but I believe I can squeze them into a smaller box to cut the shipping in half. right now the box is only like 2 inches over that magical number.

Almost everything is going to be listed with a set price or best offer. Almost all offers considered.

http://stores.ebay.com/Cannondale-Clearance

marshall100

#2 Post by marshall100 »

Would you do a deal on those plastics? I know it's a PITA to ship them to the uk but they'd be really useful and put into service.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers

Will

peterock

#3 Post by peterock »

Sure would. Not sure about shipping but any recommendations? Package would be about 43"x39"x13"

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

Find someone in the Service there.Its free then!

marshall100

#5 Post by marshall100 »

Boomer sent me some stock rear fenders in a box last month via USPS, and we put a few other bits in the box....

What I don't understand is why they have to go in a box? can they not be bubble wrapped together and shrink wrapped as such? that's how I'd do it over here...

Sadly I know nobody in the services. Unless you do and then I'm happy for it to go down that route.

peterock

#6 Post by peterock »

The full bores are bigger then stock as the fronts have the side panels built in. Plus if not in a box most charge extra for a non standard package or some b.s.

marshall100

#7 Post by marshall100 »

Ah, I see. Well, over to you. If you can get me a best price on shipping, and it can take as long as it takes if it helps with pricing then I'm happy to give them a new home.

peterock

#8 Post by peterock »

Marshall. I haven't had luck finding anything.

As for everything else. Anyone sees anything they want, let me know. Especially the frames. I have several of them and if I can't get something for them then the aluminum is getting recycled.

peterock

#9 Post by peterock »

Marshall. I haven't had luck finding anything.

As for everything else. Anyone sees anything they want, let me know. Especially the frames. I have several of them and if I can't get something for them then the aluminum is getting recycled.