Powwer commander sale free shipping

wistech

#1 Post by wistech »

This one is sold ........look down the posts to find whats left...........
Here is a used power commander . It has already been upgraded to the high quality nonreversable injector ends . It also has a sealed weatherpack connector for the the throttle sensor . You just solder and heat shrink the male wire into your harness and it makes swapping PC from machine to machine a snap as well as more reliable than the awfull open connectors that come with the kit. $150 shipped anywhere in the US. Original box and cds included .
John Laska
Wausau wi

wistech

#2 Post by wistech »

This one is sold .........................Here is a brand new power cammander in the box . I am also including the upgrade connectors and a sealed throttle position sensor connector. $160 shipped anywhere in the USA

wistech

#3 Post by wistech »

So is half price to much or is everyone stocked up on power commanders?

rayspeed

#4 Post by rayspeed »

It might help to explain what the benifit is for someone to have this for their cannondale. Exactly what it does and what you need to do after it is added.
I do not think anybody really explained that well and I have been on here a long time so maybe that has a little something to do with why they did not really catch on.

Nate992v

#5 Post by Nate992v »

I might be interested, if I knew what it did. Does this replace the stock ECU, or is it in addition to it?

ShifT714

#6 Post by ShifT714 »

Pm sent.

wistech

#7 Post by wistech »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCj-iqs-2as
Here is a good video on how super easy the power commander is to change fuel settings on or off the machine.
The power commander is a piggy back system meaning it takes the signals the stock ecu is putting out and allows you to make your own map without the time wasting annoying way the D@M does it.
It is for tuning and getting the quad running right quickly and easily without the joys of dealing with absurd passcodes, serial ports , downloading ,uploading , software lockups and all the other wonderfull funtime things you get with the D&M kit.

However it does not replace a D&M kit for setting throttle position , loading hex codes or seeing trouble codes as it doesnt communicate with the stock ecu.

The biggest advantage Ive ever had is for dyno tuning when your paying by the hour. Where it takes 5 to ten minutes to do each fuel change on the D&M with shutting the quad off ,download the map ,change the map ,save the map ,upload the map then restart the machine and check your change . The power commander can do all that in a few seconds while the machine is running. So where you would spend several hours tuning with a D&M you can do dozens of changes in half and hour with the commander.
The other advantage is just like a dobeck,techlusion systems you can adjust the power commander while on the trail or track using the low mid and high buttons without the need for a laptop. Its like carb tuning without getting gas on your hands.

wistech

#8 Post by wistech »

wistech

#9 Post by wistech »

The used PC is sold ,thank you , The new one is still up. The machine Im currently restoring has one on it but is not hooked up so I will test it to make sure it works and will put that one up for sale as well.

wistech

#10 Post by wistech »

Here is another used one. It does not have the updated connectors but will be included. $150 shipped