Complete problem free C-Dale motor.

Sandstorm

Complete problem free C-Dale motor.

#1 Post by Sandstorm »

I am interested in a fellow Dale's motor and will need to sell mine. I don't know what a motor is worth. I will sell it w/ or w/o the injectors. I will not part the motor out. Mine has been problem free since day one. My quad was shipped from the factory in April of 02 and I got it May 7 2002 and have not had an electrical or mechanical problem of any kind unless it was me not hooking something back correctly. My motor has been reliable and flawless!!!! The stud update kit is not done. Please pm me if you want on the list if I decide to sell it.. I will know in a few days what I am gonna do... :usa

BlazenCannon

#2 Post by BlazenCannon »

I will be going to your neck of the woods in oct. I know Moab is close by. I won't be able to have the blaze with me but can you suggest any sight seeing tours? Thanks

Sandstorm

#3 Post by Sandstorm »

Bump ............and I am getting questions on the clutch. It is a hydraulic clutch, but i need my clutch unless I get the clutch w/ the other motor..

Sandstorm

#4 Post by Sandstorm »

Bump and also looking for the guy who emailed me on Monday Aug 18th who has a blown motor..