Pingle kill switches and mounting plates

wistech

#1 Post by wistech »

Here are 2 pingle kill switches one with a black tether and one with a red tether. $30 shipped each anywhere in the USA
john laska
wausau wi

The black tethered one is sold ......

bigfoot17

#2 Post by bigfoot17 »

Hope your just cleaning house and not getting out of Cannondales.

wistech

#3 Post by wistech »

QUOTE (bigfoot17 @ Apr 7 2013, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hope your just cleaning house and not getting out of Cannondales.

No I need to purchase new porting equiptment and lots of spare parts. Seems this year there is an upswing in cannondale requests for performance engines. That and we picked up jet skis last year and did way to much trail riding this winter. The fuel bill is well into the thousands.

dalewannbe

#4 Post by dalewannbe »

QUOTE (Wistech @ Apr 8 2013, 10:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No I need to purchase new porting equiptment and lots of spare parts. Seems this year there is an upswing in cannondale requests for performance engines. That and we picked up jet skis last year and did way to much trail riding this winter. The fuel bill is well into the thousands.

Sounds like you had a lot of fun then.

werty

#5 Post by werty »

QUOTE (Wistech @ Apr 8 2013, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just spent $134 on 15 gallons for this week's trip.

Ill take the black one.

wistech

#6 Post by wistech »

$1100 in jet ski fuel for the months of july/august. We live 2 blocks from the boat landing and my wife LOVES being captain of the ship . We went out at least 2 to 3 times a week during that hot summer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAmJn_nWncg

NRath

#7 Post by NRath »

JetSki's are def hogs! KFXBryan has that hotrod supercharged Kawasaki- it'll drink 10 gallons in about 30 minutes if you're having fun. It is stupid fast, though!

wistech

#8 Post by wistech »

Sleds can be guzzlers as well. I have a skidoo formula z 670 and my wifes is a formula 583. My wife had a getoff on one of our recent rides and wanted to take it easy on the last ride of the year. We went 75 miles and her sled dies in the driveway when we got back. It burned through 12 gallons of fuel in 75 miles....6mpg. I still had several gallons left in my tank. Come to find out skidoo had a TSB on poor fuel mileage on the 583 at slow speeds. The needle was to high and the air srew settings were wrong. Normally when she rode hammer down it got 10mpg but when she took it easy it just guzzled. I did some calculating and it cost me $1/mile to ride these things when we go out. This year really sucked because like clockwork whenever we went riding and wanted to take the quads it either snowed or was to warm so we ended up riding the sleds most of the time. The quads get 20 to 25 mpg on the trails .

Thetroutman4

#9 Post by Thetroutman4 »

Sign me up for the red one! Thanks!

Kelly Riley
I'll call you tomorrow PM to arrange things.

wistech

#10 Post by wistech »

Pingles are sold. Thank you guys