F/S: 2002/2003 Cannondale Cannibal 440

3YLSYKR

#1 Post by 3YLSYKR »

This is a very well taken care of quad and freshly built and upgraded. Parts/upgrades provided by David Muller (canniboomer) on here. Canno-Moto.com

It is a 2002 frame with a newer 2003 motor that only has a few rides on it less than 10 hours.
It has the lightest and strongest swing arm for this bike.
It has factory 13 tooth front sprocket and rear sprocket changed from factory 42 tooth to 44 tooth which is better for sand and hill climbing.

Since I purchased it on 7-16-10, I have only had it out riding one weekend for a total of 4-5 hours at most in the mountains trail riding.

I decided to put some money into it to upgrade the air intake system, the fuel tank, fuel lines and complete new parts for fuel system.

Here is a list of items I have purchased and installed on the bike since I bought it.

~High flow tank and main re-plumbing with pump inlet, return line from fuel regulator, all misc. including one HF filter.
~HMF header, longer 2-1 pipes with better collector for more power throughout rpm range.
~Coil hold down clamp with bolt.
~Aluminum upper impeller cover, cover bolts.
~New factory injectors with new o-rings. Qty: 2
~Direct Intake. Complete intake with short velocity stack base, K&N filter, outerwear, high arch breather, cover flap, vent lines, and filter ends, misc.
~Clutch cable. Newer design and re-routed.
~High cap upper venting. Upper crank case venting cross yoke kit.
~EFI fuel rail 3 section pre-fabbed and heat sleeved 2 sections, fire sleeves, new bunglets update and re-routed hoses for better flow.
~Auto bleed. Impeller cover, gasket, bleeder line and clamps.
~Aluminum Impeller with thinner backwasher, left hand thread, loctite.
~New no squish out seal for oil dip stick.
~Seat pocket bumpers. Qty: 2
~Gas tank sub-frame x-brace heat shrink pads. Qty: 2
~New battery. Antivibe, high cca precharged with battery pigtail.
~Basket wire remount bolts, nuts all oem, plus shorter pair of bolts for lower plastics holes each side.
~Magnetic oil strainer kit. High flow, high temp EZcheck filter strainer with euro clamps.
~Transmission filter. SS mesh trans filter.
~Lower chain roller.
~Chain wear strip.
~New oil filter.
~Gas cap breather tube with cap.

The bike runs good as it sits without using the tuner on it yet. It's all factory motor 440cc with upgrades to up the power. With the tuner, power can be pushed upwards of 50hp-55hp give or take with elevation and tuning skills.

I added on some wheel spacers that made the front and back of bike 4"s wider over all stance.

I painted the rear axle, touched up the black wheels and hubs and wheel spacers with black paint. I painted the HMF muffler and pipes with high heat black paint and clear coat. The exhaust header has burned off some of it's paint but you don't see the header much being tucked under the bike. The muffler is still good.

I installed a 6000k hid kit into the big headlights for a greatly improved lighting and visibility at night. These lights are awesome. Also installed is a new brake light and two smaller brake lights on the side of the main one.

I cut the single flag pole mount off and had two new custom mounts welded on to the factory rear grab bar and painted it up black with clear coat.

I have two matching black flag pole mounts and two matching plain black flags for the bike as well if wanted for an additional cost of $60.00 All is new and unused.

I have the title, it's paid off and no loan on it. It's a clean title. I have a packet of information about the bike, oil it uses, and much more I will give to the new owner along with contacts of who helped supply me with the correct parts and guide me through the upgrades. I have receipts for everything I purchased for this quad.

I have put over $800.00 in parts into this not including the tuner and the extra oil filters, flags, and holders, and shock covers. Has all new motor oil I just put in along with new brake fluid.

Chain is a little loose, needs a link taken out to tighten up or buy a new one if that's the route you wanna go. The chain is in good condition. I believe it had both bigger sprockets on it at one time which is the reason for a bigger chain but now only has the bigger rear sprocket. It's tight enough to ride but could be tightened up a little bit more. It has new spark plug, cleaned up and painted black radiator grill, and a 80% polished frame that's light weight. It has nice Pro Taper handle bars with plugged ends.

This is the loudest stock motor bike i've heard at idle and has a really loud deep roar to it. The motor will spin up to about 12,000+ rpms which is unheard of for a 4 stroke and fuel injected one at that. This was the first fuel injected quad on the market, first race ready from show room, and it's USA built. Cannondale was bought out by KTM who now runs the show and has a big wharehouse and shop in Utah.

These are fast and fun bikes and can hold their own. Serious interests only please. I have put a lot of time and money into this bike to make it look and run great. No low ball offeres or tires kickers. I haven't even registered it under my name since I bought it, shows how little I rode it, one time.

I have a set of DWT blue label wheels for the rear with 8 paddle Skat Trac haulers for sale for an additional $160.00 that will fit it (Honda bolt pattern) still in great condition.
Paddles may be sold separately from the bike. Tuning kit may also be sold separately from the bike.

I have a box of 9 oil filters left for an additional price of $40.00

I have a brand new unused Optimum D&M kit for Cannondale. Diagnostic and map loading tool with throttle calibration, hexcode re-load, tuner ect...
Additional cost of $300.00

$2700.00
Text, call, or email me at 801-205-8568 / thrill-seeker@live.com
I'm located in Riverton, Utah.
Brandon

3YLSYKR

#2 Post by 3YLSYKR »

Bump

Rally2

#3 Post by Rally2 »

Lots of info, nice quad. Maybe I'm missing the obvious but don't see the asking price?

kdeal

#4 Post by kdeal »

$2800 it's near the bottom

Rally2

#5 Post by Rally2 »

thanks I see the price has now been added smile.gif

3YLSYKR

#6 Post by 3YLSYKR »

Sorry I added all the info in the beginning but forgot the price. I added the prices of things at the bottom.

Prices have been lowered on the paddles and the quad.

3YLSYKR

#7 Post by 3YLSYKR »

Bump!

kfxbryan

#8 Post by kfxbryan »

QUOTE (3YLSYKR @ May 6 2013, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bump!

I did not know Cannondale was bought by KTM. Great to know???

jesshamner

#9 Post by jesshamner »

QUOTE (kfxbryan @ May 13 2013, 11:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I did not know Cannondale was bought by KTM. Great to know???

Why are you looking at a Cannondale for sale anyway? Trying to find something that will hold up on the trail? laugh.gif

kfxbryan

#10 Post by kfxbryan »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ May 13 2013, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why are you looking at a Cannondale for sale anyway? Trying to find something that will hold up on the trail? laugh.gif

You bet. My bike is back in shape again. Better than ever with some new Razr ballance tires on the way. Hold on son....