2002 Cannondale ATV for sale

rolloutracing

#1 Post by rolloutracing »

Hello,

I have decided to sell my ATV. It has been sitting for a over a year and I just don't think I'm going to get back on it anytime soon.

It originally was a Moto, but the frame, engine, suspension are now different from the original.

The motor has no hours on it and was bought from Champion a few years ago. It is a 450 with port and polish.
Last time it was running, Canniboomer had it and did all of his upgrades at that time. Oil lines, intake, fuel lines, etc.
The Elka suspension has no rides on them as well.
It has a Black Widow exhaust with an additional quite core.
It comes with three sets of tires, one for MX track, one for forest/dessert and one for sand.
Has upgraded CPU
Comes with D&M Kit and manuals
Still has Moto rear end and carrier
Twist throttle
Original Moto stabilizer
Upgraded air shrouds
and much more

Like I said it has been sitting in the garage for about a year and a half without anyone touching it. The Deka battery was taken out and put on a trickle charge. Base on pasted C-Dales I have had, it hay have some oil in the cylinder since we live in AZ and it gets a bit hot out here from time to time. Nothing major, just may want to check that before trying to start it.

The one thing I know for sure is that before it was out away we found out that it may need a clutch adjustment or a different rod that goes from behind the clutch basket to the other side of the motor. It doesn't fully release when the clutch lever is fully let out. The rod looks like it may have been shortened a bit.

If I can't sell it I'm going to part it out. Don't see myself using anytime soon and it bums me out to just see it sitting there. I can email additional pictures as I could only put one on here now.

Thanks for looking and please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Eric

rolloutracing

#2 Post by rolloutracing »

Forgot the price. Looking to get $2,500.00 for it as is.

Thanks

omegas

#3 Post by omegas »

That is a gorgeous quad!

rolloutracing

#4 Post by rolloutracing »

Anyone interested? Would rather sell it whole than part it out but I don't want to keep it around much longer.

If you are interested in the whole thing or certain parts let me know. Shoot me a price for the whole thing or let me know what you want parts you want and what they are worth to you.

Hoping to move this stuff soon.

Thanks again for looking

omegas

#5 Post by omegas »

Too bad you're not closer, I assume in person it's even finer and even more difficult to say no to.

Nate992v

#6 Post by Nate992v »

What are the desert tires you have for it? I might be interested in those. Already have a set of paddles and MX.

rolloutracing

#7 Post by rolloutracing »

QUOTE (Nate992v @ Jul 17 2013, 11:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What are the desert tires you have for it? I might be interested in those. Already have a set of paddles and MX.

They are Maxxis Razr 2 on ITP rims

Nate992v

#8 Post by Nate992v »

QUOTE (rolloutracing @ Jul 17 2013, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They are Maxxis Razr 2 on ITP rims

Any pics?

rolloutracing

#9 Post by rolloutracing »

There is a deal in the works to buy the whole thing. If that falls through I will send you some pics of the tires.

rolloutracing

#10 Post by rolloutracing »

Back on the market. Possible sale had to back out. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking.