Black 495 Drag Quad...reigning HP champ motor -- 73hp

Happyboy

#1 Post by Happyboy »

OK, sadly I have not ridden this thing in the 3 years since I moved. So i have to part with it. I really don't want to part it out but if it comes down to it I will. I'll have it up for sale in one piece for a week or two and then start selling the parts off. Would make a great Christmas gift to yourself!! smile.gif

I currently have the motor out. I pulled it to inspect it as it has NO2 on it and never got around to putting the motor back in. The motor is in great shape with very very minor wear showing on the piston and sleeve. I will put it back in if it sells in 1 piece. Otherwise it will stay out and be shipped out.

This is an older picture, I need to find a newer one. Currently the quad has a blingstar iron cross bumber and the shocks have been modified to keep the quad at 4" off the ground. I have it all setup for drag racing, but it has a long ways to go in being lightened. Below is a list of things it has off the top of my head..... I will include a full set of tires of your style choice. I have sand tires, dirt tires as well as a set of flat track style I had planned to use for dirt drags.

I am not real sure on where the market it...at one point I had offers of 4k....but I think its less these days. Lets go with $3500.

Message me or call...Sean @ Five0one-730-ten47

495cc motor with uber crank (go Timbo!)
Hidden NO2 under hood
black carbon fiber: spars, hood, tank cover, radiator scoops
billet oil cover
billet clutch cover
billet starter clutch cover
billet stator cover
billet gas lid
lowered Custom Axis from shocks
Lowered Ohlins rear shock
Custom Dual Exhaust with Cannondale C powder coated on sides
Custom +6 swingarm -- yes, it will still pull wheelie on asphault

speedfreek

#2 Post by speedfreek »

Beautiful quad, good luck with the sale.

Happyboy

#3 Post by Happyboy »

bumpity...i would love to hold off on piecing it out a little bit more...probobly another week or two. Will sell the motor as it sits with all the billet in one piece today though.

Idahocannibal

#4 Post by Idahocannibal »

How much for the motor? What kind of numbers did it pull without nitrous?

Happyboy

#5 Post by Happyboy »

So I have it mostly back together now, I will have the plastics back on today and then begin polishing it up. I haven't decided to part it all out yet but if I did the motor would be listed at $2250. This isn't your normal motor. smile.gif

It pulls 60hp normal and 73hp with nitrous. I pulled the kit off for now but the spray head is still mounted in the head.

werty

#6 Post by werty »

QUOTE (Hait outpyboy @ Jan 25 2014, 07:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So I have it mostly back together now, I will have the plastics back on today and then begin polishing it up. I haven't decided to part it all out yet but if I did the motor would be listed at $2250. This isn't your normal motor. smile.gif

It pulls 60hp normal and 73hp with nitrous. I pulled the kit off for now but the spray head is still mounted in the head.

If you do part it out I would love to buy the carbon fiber and plastics.

beanie$440$peed

#7 Post by beanie$440$peed »

Got a 2005 mustan gt if u want to add some cash with ur quad for trade lol 5speed rd leather...id actually like to trade it for a real nice blaze or moto but eh...drag quad sounds good to me

Happyboy

#8 Post by Happyboy »

On more attempt before part out. I just hate to tear the poor thing apart. Going on Craigslist now so the site may get new members soon.

$3k.

Happyboy

#9 Post by Happyboy »

Pending Sale

Devious26

#10 Post by Devious26 »

Sold, thanks Sean. She will be fun in Glamis.