2014 parts sale Free shipping on everything in US

wistech

#41 Post by wistech »

You know I see seadoo has a new jet ski out there. The Spark is small lightweight and an darn good price. I might just buy my first new machine since my Cannondale in 2003. but anyway dig out that wetski and lets have a look.

(SOLD) Anywho here is the fullbore plastic with the ATK decals stripped off at last. Not a fan of red but its actually pretty good lookin stuff. Needs a good buffing and brackets . Ill drop the price to $180 but you still have to pay shipping. I found a bunch of other plastic in the inventory that I need to check out.

wistech

#42 Post by wistech »

Here is a set of deletes . They were scuffed and painted at one time but I stripped it off . There is a crack where my fingers are pointing but you cant see it unless you pry the plastic apart. $30 shipped .

dunnbandit1

#43 Post by dunnbandit1 »

QUOTE (Wistech @ Jan 27 2014, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am in the process of porting this head . There are still a few hours of work left to do. It had a ding in the deck surface right where the cyllinder seals so I had it welded up by Kinney racing and decked just a few thousanths. The head has already been checked for cam bearing straightness and bucket bores. I should be done with it by the end of the week . It will only have new valves modded for the porting. Exhaust gaskets are solid copper and ported to match . So its a bare ported head with valves. $525 without a good core $425 with a good core. PM me for details if you need your parts swapped in.

UPDATE the head is finished.
For those new to performance cannondales this head is the full maximum power porting. On a stock engine this head has the potential for 48 to 56 horsepower. See the" little engine that could" thread for dyno proof. On a 505 I have achieved 58.5 horsepower which is the most power I have ever made without power adders. Stock engines on this dyno are 37 horse.

Is head still for sale

wistech

#44 Post by wistech »

Yes it is.

ShifT714

#45 Post by ShifT714 »

Wistech, whats shipping on those Fullbores to 60441?

wistech

#46 Post by wistech »

QUOTE (ShifT714 @ Mar 16 2014, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wistech, whats shipping on those Fullbores to 60441?

Im getting a quote for you

wistech

#47 Post by wistech »

Here is a set of rad guards. Thick diamond plate . $25 shipped

wistech

#48 Post by wistech »

QUOTE (themadhatter @ Feb 4 2014, 05:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll take the crush washers too please fella

You cannot have the crush washers as your engines are all ported with custom oversized washers. tongue.gif

wistech

#49 Post by wistech »

(SOLD)Satans cannondale plastic is still hanging around . Just a black front end race cut with matching headlight covers. Just crazy cool pit of **** stuff but I have no plastic to match it. These were made by our own chainsaw. $60 shipped anywhere in the usa.

wistech

#50 Post by wistech »

(SOLD)Here is a set of moto deletes. They match the demon plastic but Im selling separate in case someone want to remove the decals and run them as they were originally. $40 shipped anywhere in the usa. If you buy them with the black front end you can have them for $20.