checking interest

vickie0523

#1 Post by vickie0523 »

was going to build one....but decided I might buy one later down the road if I can.......what I have is about 80% of one to build. list is as follow but im sure im forgetting some ..
frame with subframe and cradle(completely flushed and cleaned) with oil lines. steering stem,coolant bottle, gas tank. gas tank spars.gutted(free flow tank)FREE FLOW TANK-25 FRAME-75 SUB-30 WITH LIGHT
swingarm with carrier and bearings.(chain guides and skids)(included new bolt and nut)-75
new tie rods(used ends...about 10)
a-arms with spindles.-50
front hubs with bearings(fresh powder coat black)-30
front brake calipers with pads.with lines(stock)...front rotors(stock)...lever and master cylinder.
radiator(like new)-40
air box and filters.-25
comp tray-15
comp...1000..mapped by timbo-85-(sold ?)
head(core) inspected by tim....internals are there but had lots of hours....no valve cover.-70
complete tranny with plates.-50
throttle body....coil...fuel pump....voltage regulator.....fuel regulator.....starter....radiator shrouds(stock)...battery wires.cyl.-TB-60 Fpump-60 starter-25
swingarm bolt(new)
flywheel...good
clutch lever
throttle-15
run switch.-5
key and ignition-20
crank cartridge plate.ex cond
crank position sensor.....wiring harness (cooling fan sensor cut)-45
engine case cover(fresh powder coat black)
clutch cover(choice of powder coated grey or black)
stator cover-5
pegs.-15
rear brake....master cylinder....foot lever..rotor..with pads-30
rear hubs(powdercoated black)
super trap shorty exhaust-15
header pipe-15
battery skid
2 new axle bearings in box..new ball joint.heal guards. 4 ft of new fuel line.
disc for mapping
extra steering stem-15
shifter lever-10
sides spars(silver) 2 sets with decals. your choice.
rear silvers(ex cond) or have front and rear black set in ex cond for extra.with black headlight covers...black fronts are full fender.black set-275
front sprocket......prob a few parts im missing with extras.

would like to sell as a whole......$600?? if I don't sell as a whole unit I will part out.....all offers welcome if I part out....let me know if any interest.thanks. mike green. message or text...1-304-893-2130.
open to all offers!! all parts are in good cond.ready to use. can provide pics by text.

ShifT714

#2 Post by ShifT714 »

Why are you so far from me!! If you decide to part I'm interested in the plastics.

MI_CDALE_Rider

#3 Post by MI_CDALE_Rider »

If you sell off the parts I am interested in :
swingarm with carrier and bearings.(chain guides and skids)
swingarm bolt(new)
sides spars(silver) 2 sets with decals. your choice.

Thanks

vickie0523

#4 Post by vickie0523 »

sorry SHIFT... you could always take a good drive down to me if you want im usually around! lol. bring a bike,i live on 150 acres that looks like a cross country course.2 birds one stone!!! I would like to sell as a whole but I realize that might not be possible. I will wait til this weekend and if nobody want all of it then I will part out. I will contact everyone who asked for certain parts.first come first serve basis.so I guess put requests in now. laugh.gif laugh.gif

Happyboy

#5 Post by Happyboy »

If you had a crank to go in it I would probably take it. Wife would be pissed as I have no room the way it is.

vickie0523

#6 Post by vickie0523 »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Jul 15 2014, 01:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you had a crank to go in it I would probably take it. Wife would be pissed as I have no room the way it is.

yeah I understand....don't have crank or case.

ShifT714

#7 Post by ShifT714 »

Lol I would love to come down to ride! But wouldn't love the 12mpg drive!

vickie0523

#8 Post by vickie0523 »

Decided to part out. updated list(Prices). items not priced are open to offers.have other items as well that I may have missed. if you are looking for anything just ask. can provide pics by text. 1-304-893-2130-mike green .