cross country part out thread ACT FAST !!!!!!

wistech

#1 Post by wistech »

(sold)I may have gone to far and bought way more than I planned on . I need to drop off as much as possible before I get home. Im in Erie PA for the rest of the week and will be in WV sunday. Then back through lower MI and up to the UP for a pickup.
I have about 6 quads stripped down of parts. Many multiples of frames,swingarms,starters,calipers,brake pads, lines, seats,radiators,clutches, bumpers,steering stems, headlights ,fuel tanks ect ect ect. Im hanging on to the engine parts until I can go through them and see whats good
Everything must go before my wife finds out. Prices are negotaible and blowout priced. Ill post pics of some of the stuff. Call me ASAP if you want it delivered or want to meet up. 715 551 1498

For instance here is a 250r kit. A little better design than the walsh ones. The plastic is still good. $500 OBO This is one of USAMOTO"S old race quad. It has some nerfs of unknown origin. Looks nice but dont fit quite right. $75 OBO

wistech

#2 Post by wistech »

A white iron cross bumper. $40 OBO

wistech

#3 Post by wistech »

(sold)Moto axle with a little rust. $100 with spacers. Hubs $25 a pair Swingarms with bearing housings $25

wistech

#4 Post by wistech »

Frames with subframes $35

wistech

#5 Post by wistech »

(sold)Here is a chassis with unknown engine I was told was a fresh runner. It has ALBA arms, some sort of FMF exhaust, durablue axle,speed shocks and a walsh steering stem. Take it whole or make offer on parts.

wistech

#6 Post by wistech »

I drained the rotten fuel from the tank and jumped the dead battery and 10 seconds later .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktjcowb4TnI

wistech

#7 Post by wistech »

(sold)It has a riva racing FMF slip on . Almost perfect condition

bigfoot17

#8 Post by bigfoot17 »

QUOTE (Wistech @ Jun 27 2015, 07:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I drained the rotten fuel from the tank and jumped the dead battery and 10 seconds later .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktjcowb4TnI

That's incredible,John. Nice and quiet,too.

wistech

#9 Post by wistech »

QUOTE (bigfoot17 @ Jun 27 2015, 07:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's incredible,John. Nice and quiet,too.

the engine does sound good .Zak said Tim got it running a while back and it never nade it to completion.Its just been sitting. It is a hydro clutch motor with aluminum cover. Im thinking $1000 gets it dropped off at your house with the rest of all parts needed to make a complete quad. I have new set of red plastic to go with it.

wistech

#10 Post by wistech »

Here are a few of the prototype parts . Im sure someone will want this gem. We found an aluminum anodized scavange pump shaft and plastic oil bridges. Aluminum clutch covers and side cover. It will take a couple weeks to sort through the goodies.