Patriot graphics kit group buy

wistech

#1 Post by wistech »

Here is the thread on the making of the graphics kits. http://www.cannondaleriders.com/forums/ind...c=27121&hl= The kit can be used on deletes as well as headlight covers. I need 5 orders to get the kits for $125 each shipped . Otherwise they will be $165 if ordered individually. I own the design rights now and I can get each piece as a replacement made in case one is damaged or you want headlight covers and deletes that match. I had matching fender decals made but I cannot sell them (for copyright reasons)so I will throw in a pair for free if you order a graphics kit .
So far I have 3 orders for kits. 2 more and I will place the order.
It may be a while for the matching seat cover to be made so that will be done later.

wistech

#2 Post by wistech »

I stopped by the graphics shop today. They have all the kits printed out but are having a problem with the machine that carves them out of the base material. The computer controlled blade has to do 4 cuts going in just a few thousands of an inch each time till it gets through. The problem is its getting too high a resistance from the heavier than normal vinyl and moving it around on the cutting table. They are going to try a couple things including a different blade. Just an update.

Also the first seat cover is patterned and cut out . Hopefully it will be sewed up by the end of the week.

bigfoot17

#3 Post by bigfoot17 »

QUOTE (Wistech @ Aug 25 2015, 02:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I stopped by the graphics shop today. They have all the kits printed out but are having a problem with the machine that carves them out of the base material. The computer controlled blade has to do 4 cuts going in just a few thousands of an inch each time till it gets through. The problem is its getting too high a resistance from the heavier than normal vinyl and moving it around on the cutting table. They are going to try a couple things including a different blade. Just an update.

Also the first seat cover is patterned and cut out . Hopefully it will be sewed up by the end of the week.

Just in time for Majestic wink.gif

wistech

#4 Post by wistech »

QUOTE (bigfoot17 @ Aug 25 2015, 04:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just in time for Majestic wink.gif

Possible but we will know in a few weeks.

wistech

#5 Post by wistech »

Another update. It seems they figured out how to get the decals cut and should have them done tonight. Man this project has been frustrating. After inspection I will get them out to those who paid ahead and apologize for the wait.