plastic to trade and wanted lets chat

wistech

#1 Post by wistech »

I have several hoods and side spars with these awesome graphics kits on them and cant bring myself to tear them off . If you were looking for these kits and have some good fronts and side spars with nothing on them Im up for an even trade. Im also looking for silver headlight covers and FX400 rear smoke gray plastic. I will pay handsomely for the rears. I can repair plastic if needed so as long as its still intact it can be fixed. I have several sets of new red that I know I will never use unless its to sell on a quad. So if your looking or need something different or repairs whatever give me a shout or post it up. Plastic is the one thing we do not have in abundance so please dont throw it away even if it looks unrepairable.

Here is a set of the sweet 03 speed fenders. They had a 2 inch crack by the right fender fold that I welded back with the wire mesh support as well as lots of reinforcing plastic underneath. Barely noticable and stronger than ever.

wistech

#2 Post by wistech »

I was going to update these with the new patriot kit but these are still very nice. A small oil stain on the inside right flap but may be able to be cleaned.

dalewannbe

#3 Post by dalewannbe »

QUOTE (Wistech @ Sep 26 2015, 03:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was going to update these with the new patriot kit but these are still very nice. A small oil stain on the inside right flap but may be able to be cleaned.

Are u selling the Patriot plastic?

wistech

#4 Post by wistech »

I might sell them if the price is right. Ive only got a dozen sets of plastic left so Id rather trade. Got to keep the horder rep up.

dalewannbe

#5 Post by dalewannbe »

QUOTE (Wistech @ Oct 4 2015, 12:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I might sell them if the price is right. Ive only got a dozen sets of plastic left so Id rather trade. Got to keep the horder rep up.

Shoot me a price. Yes ....can't let that reputation slip. Lol

Blasterboy11

#6 Post by Blasterboy11 »

John, still have that full set of FX plastic packed up and I have a set of silver covers I just need to see if theyre in decent shape. Let me know if you want them, I can ship it through work if your still interested

Blasterboy11

#7 Post by Blasterboy11 »

QUOTE (Blasterboy11 @ Oct 6 2015, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
John, still have that full set of FX plastic packed up and I have a set of silver covers I just need to see if theyre in decent shape. Let me know if you want them, I can ship it through work if your still interested

I still have these if your interested

vickie0523

#8 Post by vickie0523 »

if johns no longer interested I would be. shoot me a price on fx

wistech

#9 Post by wistech »

Im still trying to get them .