Xtreme Typhoon with 140cc Lifan Clutch Motor and Mods

svahle

#1 Post by svahle »

Price - $1500

Obviously this isn't a Dale, but this forum seems to have more family guys than many ATV forums. So, I thought someone may have interest in a sharp youth quad.

We are selling my son's Xtreme Typhoon that has several upgrades. He has now outgrown it and is ready to move up to a full size quad. In fact, we recently went to Little Sahara in Oklahoma and midway through our first day of riding he all but took over my Moto. He'd also like to get a dirt bike and I've mentioned below what we might be interested in with regard to possible trades.

I'll do my best to list all the upgrades and extra parts that will be included for the asking price.

Two motors:
- Lifan 140cc clutch motor (currently installed)
- Stock 125cc automatic electric start shift motor
Elka front shocks with remote reservoirs
Fox rear shock
Pro Taper bars
AC nerfs
Kill tether
Honda front hubs
Honda thumb throttle
Gold billet oil cooler
ASV folding clutch perch/lever
Steel braided brakes lines
Aftermarket slip on pipe
Two full sets of plastics
- black in good condition
- orange in good condition
Extra air filters
Other miscellaneous parts

We have owned this quad for about 4 years. It had the electric start 125cc motor in it when we purchased it. It was a running motor when removed but will require a new battery. We had the 140cc Lifan clutch motor put in it soon after it was purchased. It will come with two front sprockets. With the smaller front sprocket the gearing is low enough that it is very easy for a young rider to learn to use the clutch. Once comfortable with the clutch, the larger front sprocket can be used to give the rider some additional top end speed.

Unlike many youth quads, this one is wide with a low center of gravity. It is about 44" wide which makes it very stable in corners.

For the asking price, I'll also include the following:
Front and Rear sand tires mounted on aluminum wheels
Fly helmet (youth medium)
2 pairs of riding pants (26" waist/Thor/MSR)
1 Thor jersey (size 10/12)

We live in Bolivar, MO but I work in Springfield, MO. Therefore, I can make the quad available for viewing at either location. I'm happy to ship the quad if the buyer wants to make the arrangements.

The only trade we would be interested in would be for a CRF150rb or possibly a 250f. For the right bike, I'd be willing to contribute some additional cash.

Please feel free to PM or email with questions. Thanks.

Shannon
shannonvahle@gmail.com