Its all got to go - $5,500 **SOLD**

Happyboy

#1 Post by Happyboy »

Not sure if the timing is right being end of November so I may hold on to everything until the spring. I unfortunately just don't get to play with my toys anymore and after years of procrastinating I am going to cut the cord. I am sure if Laska was closer we could add to his collection. smile.gif

2 dale quads setup for woods racing. Both are 440s fully ported. Both have houser front ends with full suspension. Mine has Houser +1 LT with Pep in front and Elka in rear, wife's has Houser +1 Std travel with Elka all around. My arms were supposedly John Natalies when he raced on them. Makes them worth so much more!! smile.gif

I also have a 95% there bike, just needs the motor assembled and the tires worked out, it needs spacers to fit.

I also have a ton of extra parts. Not a horder to the extent of Laska but I do have alot of stuff. Lots of extra plastics, motor parts, cams, you name it. Even have a Rekluse clutch in there.

Package deal for $8k, won't split it out at this time.

I am pulling the quads into the garage over the next few weeks to give em tunes up and get them running. Batteries are all dead as they have been sitting for too long. I can work something out on assembling the bike motor if the need is there.

Sean

zoommx

#2 Post by zoommx »

Not sure if you've still got any of this, but I would possibly be interested in the Rekluse if you would let it go separately.

Happyboy

#3 Post by Happyboy »

bump....$5500. Refreshed the fuel system on my quad and have it running great again. I have the 2nd quad ready to refresh, just need a reason to do it.

vickie0523

#4 Post by vickie0523 »

Pm sent

Happyboy

#5 Post by Happyboy »

As requested.....Here are a ton of the pictures...There are a few things not pictured....See list below.

Plastics - Couple red sets, silver, black. None are new, but none are real bad. I would use them all with no problems.
1- MC500 and Harness
1 MC500
couple of MC1000
Harness - 1 Rev 8
Harness 1 - X5
3 fans
2 - radiators
1 - louver for radiator
2 full body skid plates
couple of air boxes
couple of axles
couple of steering stems
crank splitter for press - big piece of metal you can press the crank apart with.

Big items to call out:
Yes, that is a timbo ported head in the pictures list below smile.gif
and yes, that is a unicorn case - (new as in converted)
5 intake cams
5 exhaust cams
1 set of NEW FX400 cams and buckets (i think new, i would have to open it back up).
d&m
500 Mill tool
bearing tool kit
degree wheel
Bolt kits - bolts and Nord-Lock washers

Gotta say, as I inventory this stuff I cringe at selling it all. Just not going to get back into them any time soon. kids, life, work...bye bye dales.

For those that don't know what the Innovate LM-1 kit is for, you tune your bike with it. It is an AFR meter so you don't have to go to a dyno. Great kit that I used back in the day.

Also have the 500 mil tool and a D&M kit. I'll throw in the laptop for $150 more.
Here are all of the pics..
http://s11.photobucket.com/user/happyboy_a...nventory%20pics

"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"