2016 HOARDER FIRE SALE SO IT BEGINS

wistech

#1 Post by wistech »

Here we go. I will be listing some of the mountain of parts I have collected at dirt cheap prices so as to avoid sending them to the scrap yard. Please do not post in this thread as it will be mind boggling number of pages to sift through. Items will be added as I find them and have time. I will update as they sell. ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTABLE and shipping will be actual. I recommend buying in bulk to save shipping. I also accept trades.
I have multiples of most anything there is for a CANNONDALE atv and some bike stuff. Please call me at (715) 551-1498 or email me at exoticquads@msn.com if you are looking for any parts. Shipping is from Wausau, WI. A percentage of all items sold will be going to the site owner as well as the WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT.

PLEASE PM me with questions Thank you.

wistech

#2 Post by wistech »

Here is a rare RIS designs aluminum oil cap for the trans or frame fill hole. $20

Also I spent some time refurbishing some extra TI headpipes . Ready to bolt on . $150 for the next best thing to the dual exhausts. I think the mufflers might be spoken for .

wistech

#3 Post by wistech »

This is a fresh rebuilt ZPS Elka rear shock with remote rezzy. The rebuild was done by TKS shock service. It's not the best looking shock with some scuffing on the can but its what's inside that counts. Why pay $1000 for a new one when you can get a fresh used one for $275. FYI this is a ZPS shock for lowering the quad not a double rate for good ride. Pretty much an MX shock. It came off a quad with a Walsh 250r kit on it.

wistech

#4 Post by wistech »

I found 4 brand new cam buckets in a lot buyout. $10 each

wistech

#5 Post by wistech »

STARTERS STARTERS EVERYWHERE I have a 5 gallon pail full of starters. As many as you like $10 each

cannonman

#6 Post by cannonman »

Ill take a starter, send me your Paypal info and ill get ya paid bud, thanks

wistech

#7 Post by wistech »

I got a chance to fabricate a replacement footpeg for these AC propegs. I made it out of chromoly tubing I use for making a arms so its most likely stronger than the AC one. Unlike the earlier AC nerfs these went through the upper part of the frame instead of in the stock frame hole . Since I had some time and materials invested in these they I cant give them away so $90 for the set.
UPDATE I built a cross bar for the nerfs for some added strength. Its in the last pic

wistech

#8 Post by wistech »

Here is another set of nerfs and of course they were missing one footpeg mount as well. I will hopefully get one of those made soon. Do nerf footpegs get lost like socks in the laundry? I have no idea what model quad these were originally made for but they were on a Dale with a 250r kit for many years.

UPDATE
OK I fabbed up a footpeg mount and the paint is drying.
Ill let these go for $100.

exotic rider

#9 Post by exotic rider »

QUOTE (Wistech @ Nov 28 2015, 02:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lets start things off with a radiator louver . It has a small dent and a couple of small cracks . Nothing to affect performance. Hows $15 sound?

I'd be interested in the radiator louvre if it fits x440 dirtbike

wistech

#10 Post by wistech »

QUOTE (exotic rider @ Nov 30 2015, 07:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd be interested in the radiator louvre if it fits x440 dirtbike

I have a white bike louvre.