Cleaning out some parts

arcsum68

#1 Post by arcsum68 »

Have a few things leftover from my dale days.

Honestly have no idea what this stuff is worth if anything. Prefer to have someone pick it up, but that's fairly unlikely as I am in Northern California.

Please let me know if this is even worth posting, or if I should just throw some of it away and save the rest to sell or what.

Have the round and toaster style exhaust, and both style of stock header pipes.

I also have a "CT Racing" pipe that was apparently some prototype that I purchased from here. Needs to be rebuilt and is basically just a Supertrapp. Not sure which header pipe it's supposed to go with it, only used it once before I knew about heavy duty rivets and it blew out the back. That was stupid and loud!

Arvin Shocks
Red Headlight covers
Silver spar covers

Shipping will kill any deal, let me know whats fair or if I should just scrap it. I know I am supposed to post a price, but have no idea what it should be.

System will only let me upload 1 image.

cannonman

#2 Post by cannonman »

How muchnwould ya take for tje CT pioe? Please tell me the end cap and all is in the bag. Thanks

arcsum68

#3 Post by arcsum68 »

QUOTE (cannonman @ Jan 16 2016, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How muchnwould ya take for tje CT pioe? Please tell me the end cap and all is in the bag. Thanks

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you, everything is gone. Thanks for looking.