Houser steering stem, black widow wiring harness ect...

moto_man440

#1 Post by moto_man440 »

I have some Cannondale Parts laying around and it's time to get rid of the stuff that I don't need anymore! I have a Houser steering stem with Walsh bar clamp I believe it is a plus one inch.

I also have two black widow wiring harnesses that are still sealed in the package. I have some front hubs with galfer wave rotors off a moto. I have a frame and a set of nerf bars off a moto some radiator shrouds and a stainless radiator guard.

Im not sure what everything is worth so make some offers! For some reason I could not download any pics. If your Interested in anything just send me your email address and I can email you pictures.

Gibson265R

#2 Post by Gibson265R »

I'm interested in the stem. Pics to 602 619-0141
Or markcloc@gmail.com

khshockey44

#3 Post by khshockey44 »

Interested in one of the wiring harnesses. will it work on a x440s or are the for quad only?

khshockey44

#4 Post by khshockey44 »

Interested in one of the wiring harnesses. will it work on a x440s or are the for quad only?

bigfoot17

#5 Post by bigfoot17 »

If they are gone. Ken Deal has a few wire harnesses.

Canniboomer

#6 Post by Canniboomer »

QUOTE (khshockey44 @ Jan 11 2017, 02:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If those harnesses are the add-on version? (orig made by DangerRanger) as designed to add to the earliest ATV harness?, .. those do Not work on the X440s.
Actually, there is a better option for the X440s, since the stock harness is lacking an important update anyway.
You are better to replace with the latest MC harness instead, and accommodate the different pump connector location, and starter relay extension,
and consider a needed stator upgrade and vReg at the same time... makes for a completely upgraded bike, electrically speaking.