Running 02 X440-s $1500

rayspeed

#1 Post by rayspeed »

Selling my bike too...
It currently has my first cannondale (quad) motor build in it and it still runs strong.
Has an e map in it limited to 10k and has a quad stator and regulator so battery charges fast.
This motor literally has at least a thousand hours on it and has been in two quads before this and seems like it cannot be killed.
The cams and clearances still looked great when I changed the valve cover to a bike one when I installed it. That is the only time this motor has been cracked open and the filters have shown any metal yet.
It has boomers fuel flow kit and coolant bleeder tapped into the top of the radiator and a way to hook up a battery maintainer.

I also have the unupdated and unmolested origional engine available on the side that needed nothing but updates when I pulled it and put it on the table... the filters were clean and it was running.

It did not come with a title because it had never been registered but I ran the numbers and it was clean.
So I bought an ebay frame that came with a title that needs swapped over to make it legit.

Forks were gone thru with genuine ohlins seals not too long ago.

Pics are of it just before I got it... it does not look much different.

cannonman

#2 Post by cannonman »

**** that thing is clean!!! Nice bike bud