Full part out of my two quads and extra parts

riverat1540

#1 Post by riverat1540 »

So after much consideration I have decided to part out both of my project quads as its just too hard to find time for them between work and home. Unfortunately they are not complete to sell as a whole so Ill be parting out. both are low hour fresh bottom end builds as well as a low hour ported head. The other head I have is with Wistech and needs rebuilt.
I have and excellent track record of buying/selling parts here and am happy to answer any questions you may have. if your looking for something just ask and i can put a price on it if i have it.
Thanks
Jeremy

So i guess ill start with the big stuff:
478 timbo stroker motor. recently rebuilt with new 98mm piston and sleeve, new rebuilt +2 stroker crank with new carillo rod and bearing. not even a full tank of fuel through this bottom end and piston kit. The head has maybe 15hours and was ported and built by wistech. no injectors included as one failed on my last ride. asking 1800 or best offer

riverat1540

#2 Post by riverat1540 »

next is the stock bottom end I have
it is a hydraulic case as well. can include top end and all other parts as well. top end is currently with Wistech and needs rebuilt. pm me for details.
low hour z400 bearing crank like 15hours. good piston and sleeve.no issues with this bottom end. asking $1050 or best offer with head. all other parts included as well