2003 Glamis for sale + complete cannibal needing rebuild

funmachines

#1 Post by funmachines »

I bought this in 2007 and to this day have never taken it out of my house (I'm a dirtbike guy). I bought it from a dirtball that did not tell me he had cracked the case, but I have finally swapped cases and still have the original (that I TIG welded up). I rebuilt the motor 6 months ago when I swapped the cases and it has a ported head. At the same time I put on brand new never used plastics and and a new decal set, plus new chain, radiator, hoses, overflow tank and heel guards. Dave M (boomer) knows the history of this quad. I really need the room that the quads take up since I have 5 dirt bikes, 3 muscle cars, surfboards, mtn bikes, etc. and I don't ride it. I still ride my street legal E440 dirtbike and will never get rid of it.

The Glamis is currently CA OHV registered and has a California green sticker. I have the sand paddle wheels for it too. I also have a complete Cannibal quad (red plastics) that needs a motor rebuild. I have new and used quad spares too I want to give with it - used extra silver front plastics, new and used quad radiators, new extra seat, new calipers, extra new set of AC nerfs, fans, etc.
I live in the Santa Cruz mtns (Norcal) and have a big enough yard to run around a little bit to test out the quad.

I'd like to sell both quads and all the spares for $2400 cash. If it doesn't work out I'll keep the motor as a spare for my bikes, but I'd prefer to sell it to someone that will use it as the Glamis is a rare bird and this one looks really nice and runs strong. I can e-mail more pictures and provide a list of everything quad I have. [attachment=13869:IMG_0615smaller.jpg]
[attachment=13868:IMG_0610smaller.jpg]

Baughy

#2 Post by Baughy »

Is this still available?? If so please contact me

QUOTE (funmachines @ Jan 22 2017, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I bought this in 2007 and to this day have never taken it out of my house (I'm a dirtbike guy). I bought it from a dirtball that did not tell me he had cracked the case, but I have finally swapped cases and still have the original (that I TIG welded up). I rebuilt the motor 6 months ago when I swapped the cases and it has a ported head. At the same time I put on brand new never used plastics and and a new decal set, plus new chain, radiator, hoses, overflow tank and heel guards. Dave M (boomer) knows the history of this quad. I really need the room that the quads take up since I have 5 dirt bikes, 3 muscle cars, surfboards, mtn bikes, etc. and I don't ride it. I still ride my street legal E440 dirtbike and will never get rid of it.

The Glamis is currently CA OHV registered and has a California green sticker. I have the sand paddle wheels for it too. I also have a complete Cannibal quad (red plastics) that needs a motor rebuild. I have new and used quad spares too I want to give with it - used extra silver front plastics, new and used quad radiators, new extra seat, new calipers, extra new set of AC nerfs, fans, etc.
I live in the Santa Cruz mtns (Norcal) and have a big enough yard to run around a little bit to test out the quad.

I'd like to sell both quads and all the spares for $2400 cash. If it doesn't work out I'll keep the motor as a spare for my bikes, but I'd prefer to sell it to someone that will use it as the Glamis is a rare bird and this one looks really nice and runs strong. I can e-mail more pictures and provide a list of everything quad I have. [attachment=13869:IMG_0615smaller.jpg]
[attachment=13868:IMG_0610smaller.jpg]

funmachines

#3 Post by funmachines »

Sorry - It already has a buyer.

Thanks