03 E440r

lrstead

#1 Post by lrstead »

Had all of the updates done by black widow in 08. Went for a ride and didn't burp it and it over heated. Not horribly, but I was steaming. I then went and purchased a KTM 300.
It has been parked in my garage ever since. I kept telling myself I was going to get it going again, then realized it has almost been 10 years. I have come to the realization that I'm never going to get it running. My hope is to sell it whole and not part it out.
I have a spare front and rear wheels with rotors, never used
Extra set of plastics and stock graphics
Ohlins oil and seals
D&m kit
Registration is current California green sticker
It hasn't been started since 2008. The engine was 'new' then. Can't find the work order, but I remember having ported along no with all of the updates.
Hope to get $1700 for everything.
As soon as a figure out how to upload pics I will. Or pm me and I can email them.

StevO

#2 Post by StevO »

If you dont sell it by next tax return time, we may be able to agree on something. I have a C with no title. It's no biggee in Oregon to get an offroad sticker for it... registration at the DMV isnt required. But I have since moved back to CA and now I have a weee problem. Its a good spare engine for my cannibal.

lrstead

#3 Post by lrstead »

QUOTE (StevO @ Oct 16 2017, 01:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you dont sell it by next tax return time, we may be able to agree on something. I have a C with no title. It's no biggee in Oregon to get an offroad sticker for it... registration at the DMV isnt required. But I have since moved back to CA and now I have a weee problem. Its a good spare engine for my cannibal.

I can wait. I've waited this long. What's a couple more months?

lrstead

#4 Post by lrstead »

Sold