Selling my American Dream

wanablaze

#1 Post by wanablaze »

Hello all,
Some of you may have noticed I haven't been here much lately. It's not that I've lost interest; just been working a lot (my coworker was let go so I've acquired all of his responsibilities). I purchased my first Moto in 2003 and have been collecting parts ever since. As much as I love my Cannondales, I'd rather see them go to someone who will appreciate them than continue to let them sit. I'll be listing parts, pictures, and prices here. I took some pictures of parts earlier and have a lot of miscellaneous stuff that I didn't get pictures of (including new decal kits, 250r kits, a few titanium exhausts - one brand new). Some parts are in storage totes, for now I took pictures of the totes which have their inventory listed on the outside. I'll be updating this as I go through the parts. Some parts are brand new never used, some are worn out/broken; just couldn't bring myself to throw them away. At this point I'm working anywhere between 12 & 15 hours a day so it'd be best if you call or email me if you see something you're interested in. I cannot answer my phone at work but will respond afterwards/the following morning if it's late. It's been a fun "ride" and I've met some great people here. I'd love to start riding again and hope that when I do I can still attend group rides.

flickr album of parts for sale: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmazMsgy

email: cdalemotorider at yahoodot com
cell: eight47-3five4-onethreenine8

-Josh "wanablaze"

wanablaze

#2 Post by wanablaze »

Sale pending, deposit received. Thank you!