2003 Cannibal Better Than New-North Carolina

Catmochanic

#1 Post by Catmochanic »

I have decided that it is time to sell my quad, things have changed a lot since I have purchased this 6 years ago. I now have 3 little kids and we live in a development with an HOA, so that leaves me with no time or place to ride. I would rather let somebody have it who would use it more than I have. In the past 6 years I have only managed to put just over 12 hours on the quad, and this was a brand new off of the showroom floor four wheeler! (I will explain the backstory to someone of interest over the phone).
Here is a link to the previous original owner and what he had accomplished before I purchased it:
http://www.cannondaleriders.com/forums/ind...8&hl=Brad77
I have all of the receipts for the work that was performed, registration paperwork from the State of Kentucky IIRC, and a Dyno sheet from when I had Timbomoose dyno it.
Since owning it I purchased a D&M kit (that will only be sold with the quad), installed Boomer’s fuel modifications, gutted the quick connect fuel fittings, added a tachometer/hourmeter, and replaced the front Arvin shocks with Ohlin’s, installed a full chassis skid plate, added a Timbo velocity stack and Uni filter.
$3,000 takes it...
Any further questions feel free to call me. Kevin 919-819-0462
I am located 1/2 hour south of Raleigh, N.C.
I will try and upload photos asap from a normal computer, can’t figure out how on the iPad...

Catmochanic

#2 Post by Catmochanic »

Sold...