2019 parts for sale FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the USA

wistech

#1 Post by wistech »

I will be adding and deleting as parts get found and sold so be sure to read through the whole thread so you dont miss anything. PM or call me with info. John Laska 7155511498 Wisconsin. I ship next business day after payment is received. Happy shopping. This year a portion of all sales will be going to the Military Veterans Museum in WI to honor some personal heroes of mine. Thank you for your service .

wistech

#2 Post by wistech »

(sold but I can have more updated if needed with new rods)First on the list is a fresh updated universal crank with a brand new stock rod and bearing. $425 OBO

wistech

#3 Post by wistech »

Here is a little bling . A black wrinkle powder coated flywheel cover . Billet aluminum. Sweet flames. Comes with gasket. $85

wistech

#4 Post by wistech »

More bling . This is an ATK aluminum flywheel cover. It is not as thick as all other covers and shows marks of rubbing on the flywheel. Typical ATK engineering right? I would use double gaskets to space it out. $85

wistech

#5 Post by wistech »

(sold)Since we are still on the bling .How about an ultra rare Cannondale made billet aluminum clutch cover. A little piece of history . $150

wistech

#6 Post by wistech »

Custom Patriot graphics kit. These are not the simple stockers graphics. The photos cannot do justice to the detail and beauty of the graphics. It a waving flag thats muddied . The Cannondale decals come free with the kit. $135

wistech

#7 Post by wistech »

How about crazy rare. Here is one of 2 seat covers ever made that match the custom graphics above. $225 or you can get both as a kit for $325. The seat cover I dont think will match the factory patriot decals.

wistech

#8 Post by wistech »

Here is a radiator grill I personally would only use in colder weather as it blocks a lot of air. $30

wistech

#9 Post by wistech »

This is a much more open design $50.

wistech

#10 Post by wistech »

(sold)OK for the museum guys . Here is some prototype throttle bodies the dual intake manifolds. I know somebody has the parts these goes to so if your looking or just want the cool one off stuff here is a piece. I would even want to guess how much this cost to make. $30