For Sale: 2 OMF wheels

RIDER11X

For Sale: 2 OMF wheels

#1 Post by RIDER11X »

A pair of WELDED Race Ring wheels to fit Honda or Cannondale. These have rings inside and outside and are in like new condition. They are 2+3 offset wheels in the 10x5 size that would be perfect on an MX machine to give it a little extra width.

These are the welded type, and are not the same as the cheaper rolled edge ITP type ringed wheels. I'm asking $145 + shipping for the wheels only (no tires).

These are the same type of wheels also made by OMF, to give an idea of pricing when new. The wheels I'm selling are obviosly NOT new, but are in excellent condition.
Dirt Wheels December 2003 ad:

mikexxx

#2 Post by mikexxx »

are you just selling the fronts??? and how much w/the tires on?

RIDER11X

#3 Post by RIDER11X »

Originally posted by mikexxx
are you just selling the fronts??? and how much w/the tires on?

Well, I'm trying to sell just the wheels without the tires for the reason of tires cost me alot and till I add the price of what I got in them it would not be a good price for you. I do have all 4 with 9" rears, but I planned to keep them but will sell the set of 4 wheels only for $300.

mikexxx

#4 Post by mikexxx »

300 and you pay shipping????? or would i have to pay shipping? also do you have wheel spacers on front to extend it, or is it just my imagination?

RIDER11X

#5 Post by RIDER11X »

300 and you pay shipping?????

$300+ shipping.............just whatever UPS charges me. PM me your zip if you are really interested, and want a shipping estimate.

RIDER11X

#6 Post by RIDER11X »

300 and you pay shipping????? or would i have to pay shipping?  also do you have wheel spacers on front to extend it, or is it just my imagination?

There are no spacers on my quad ever, that is to show the 2+3 offset of the front wheels. Makes the front end similar in width to a +2" a armed front end, but cheaper. :cool:

With the wheels on, the front and rear were almost exactly the same width. Normally the front is narrower stock.

mikexxx

#7 Post by mikexxx »

yeah, thats really sweet, my zip is 60152, how about you pay half the shipping?

RIDER11X

#8 Post by RIDER11X »

yeah, thats really sweet, my zip is 60152, how about you pay half the shipping?

Dude do you see what kind of deal your getting on these wheels? I can ship all four to your zip for $20. Deal?:cool:

mikexxx

#9 Post by mikexxx »

could you get me pics of all 4 of the wheels? and also they are in good shape right?

RIDER11X

#10 Post by RIDER11X »

could you get me pics of all 4 of the wheels? and also they are in good shape right?

Rear Wheel, inside view.

Rear wheel outside view

Fronts have mini rings on the inside to clear the brake caliper. These wheels are in really nice shape as they only saw a few trail rides. These are current pics.:cool:

Rear Wheel, inside view.