Cannondale Aftermarket front end LOOK

aroracer72

Cannondale Aftermarket front end LOOK

#1 Post by aroracer72 »

Hi,
ii have a ASR +2 front end with Elka SSD remote rezzie shocks, the shocks are MINT...and the arms are in great condition, just wear mark from break line, and some scratches, ii may seperate, im looking for around 550obo for the elka's...and around 400 for the arms, im upgrading to LT...if you have a LT set up..and want non-LT for some reason..ill trade....if any 1 has a LT set up...im looking to buy one, but must sell this stuff foirst...this stuff may go on eBay soon, but ill give this a try first...HELP OUT A FELLOW RACER!!..well..soon to be racer at least.

(ohlins rear is not included in sale)

thx!!!

:usa ohh..im located in Michigan

mikexxx

#2 Post by mikexxx »

would you take 500 for the whole set up???

Gibson400ex

#3 Post by Gibson400ex »

Originally posted by mikexxx
would you take 500 for the whole set up???

thats an insult!!!:no:

aroracer72

#4 Post by aroracer72 »

ii dont think i have to answer that question.............if im asking 550 for the shocks alone.......than why would i sell the WHOLE set up for less than my shocks price????!!........sorry but no......id take 500 for the shocks....but NOT the whole set up...i just took a really good look at my arms(still on quad)..and this set up is id say great condition...the shocks are **** MINT..and the amrs are very nice for being a year old and being ridden in woulds and rocky trails...great condition...remember....these will fit a 400ex or 250r as well...youd need hubs....but thats not very much.....ii might have honda hubs on there already..but im not shure.....help out a fellow rider whos trying to get his quad ready for his first MX season.......these are in great condition....and work excellent, this will make your quad 48-49 inches wide in th front depending on your offset wheels you have, very stable..and perform amazingly...ii just need LT arms, soo its 950obo for the whole set up....or 550obo for the front shocks...and 400 for the arms........ii can negotiate some with the price...but im not gonna knock hundreds of dollars off the price, if you are in need of a wider axle to match this...i might sell mine...i dont need to sell mine, but id sell it to help some 1 out if they needed the whole nine yards with this deal...id want 330 for the axle..its an RPM adjustable axle..matches the front ends width....VERY strong...GREAT shape.....im not selling this...only stating if some 1 needs this in order to get my arms and shocks.....thx for your time..and hope to hear from some 1 soon!!!..thx again
CHAD

mikexxx

#5 Post by mikexxx »

yea, sorry about that, im also just trying to get my quad ready, and im trying to find some good deals.

aroracer72

#6 Post by aroracer72 »

500 dollars wouldnt be a good deal...thats a fricking steal!!!.....a good deal is what im goving...the shocks work like NEW..the arms work and looks AWESOME.......and my shocks cost 900$ new...and the arms are 550$ new, im giving you a 500 dollar discount...with a LITTLE sacrifice on miner wear....that sounds like a good deal to me.