Front # Plates?

Jaybr

Front # Plates?

#1 Post by Jaybr »

How much interest is there in these? I can get them, but minimum order is 100. Price would probably be in the $35 range.

Bags

#2 Post by Bags »

You can get the stock number plates from ATK for $16.52 plus tax and shipping. They have everything ready to go now.

Bags

Jaybr

#3 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Bags
You can get the stock number plates from ATK for $16.52 plus tax and shipping.  They have everything ready to go now.

Bags

Well that answers that question then, I can't get them made for anywhere close to that.

sledheaded

#4 Post by sledheaded »

I called ATK last nite they have no plates at all only a few rears.

LapTraffic

#5 Post by LapTraffic »

I would be interested Jaybr, I already have hone but it showing some serious wear. Would you be able to do any custom colors?

Red Black or White would be awesome!

It would also be very cool if someone like Jim at Champion or Jeff at The Quadshop got some Number plates developed that would fit these front plates specifically. I made my bullseye plate from scratch, but there is a lot of potential with that front plate.

haydug

#6 Post by haydug »

I'm actually already working on getting backgrounds made. They will fit factory cannondale front and rear plates.
Shoot me a pm and I can custom order your's in any color you want with your number pre-printed.

OCR

#7 Post by OCR »

If ATK doesnt have them, I would be interested Jaybr.

CANNIBALKID

$$$$$$$$$$$

#8 Post by CANNIBALKID »

JAYBR GET THIS THING ROLLING ASAP!!!!!!!! I MEAN LETS BE SERIOUS HERE, LIKE YOU AND HAYDUG COULDNT GET RID OF THESE. ILL TAKE A ONE.. **** YOU WILL PROB. HAVE PEOPLE FIGHTING OVER THEM:duel: LOL

Jaybr

Re: $$$$$$$$$$$

#9 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by CANNIBALKID
JAYBR GET THIS THING ROLLING ASAP!!!!!!!! I MEAN LETS BE SERIOUS HERE, LIKE YOU AND HAYDUG COULDNT GET RID OF THESE. ILL TAKE A ONE.. **** YOU WILL PROB. HAVE PEOPLE FIGHTING OVER THEM:duel: LOL

I wish that where the case that people would be fighting over them. The problem is that I have to drop a few thousand dollars to get them made and with 100 of them it will take a long time to recoup that money.

As soon as I'm confident that I can get rid of them all I'll do it.

MXMIKE

#10 Post by MXMIKE »

I also called atk and they were out. I will take one.