03 Moto

canibalistic

03 Moto

#1 Post by canibalistic »

I have decided to sell my 03 moto. It has been just sitting in my garage and I don't race and don't need it. It has never been apart and has no known problems with the exception of needing a new battery from sitting so long. It has approx. 10-12hrs of normal riding on it. The only aftermarket parts are ft. elka quadrate long travel shocks with remote rezzies and OMF shrouds which were on the quad when I purchased it. I was told it had 5hrs on it when I purchased it and I have put approx. the same amount of time on it, it was and still is in excellent condition with the exception of very minor dings and scratches from normal riding. No abuse in any way. I want 7500.00 for it, and will deliver it within reasonable distance from Springfield MO. for a very minimal fee.
I am not able to post pics at this time but I can assure you this quad is in exceptional condition as described.

NO TRADES PLEASE. Thanks.

walsh440

shocks?

#2 Post by walsh440 »

was wondering what weight shocks are for and if you would take 6,500.00........?????:usa

canibalistic

shocks

#3 Post by canibalistic »

I am not positive but I think he told me the shocks were rated for a 200 lb rider. I weigh 205 and what he told me was close enough that I wasn't concerned with changing it. Sorry, for not being more accurate but it was 7 mos. ago and I wasn't buying it for racing I just bought it because it is the most awesome quad I had ever seen stock and because of it's uniqueness.
I appreciate your offer but I will need 7500.00 for it. It even still has the paper serial # on the front of the frame, I just bought a digital camera for the first time, as soon as I can figure out how to make it all work I will try to post a pic.

Thanks for your reply.

walsh440

pics?

#4 Post by walsh440 »

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SEE OME PICS AND I AM VERY INTERESTED,SO PLZZZZ HURRY W/PICS.....THANX,I HAVE AN INDOOR MX RACE ON THE 3RD OF JAN AND AM LOOKIN FOR ANOTHER BIKE BYE THEN.
:usa

canibalistic

#5 Post by canibalistic »

I'll do my best to try to get some pics up, but I do most of my posts from work, I run a good sized service company and am usually only home from about 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. I just bought the camera yesterday but I'll give it a go as soon as I possibly can.
Thanks.

walsh440

loc?

#6 Post by walsh440 »

BY THE WAY WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED AND IS IT 7500.00 SHIPPED ?I AM IN WEST VIRGINIA?:usa

canibalistic

#7 Post by canibalistic »

I'm in Branson Mo. I'd be willing to try to work something out. I have never shipped anything that big and wouldn't know where to begin and really would rather deliver the quad personally, or meet partway. I have an enclosed trailer and would be willing to deliver anywhere that I can get to and back from a friday night to a sunday night. So to answer your question, I think I can drive to west virginia and back in a weekend for maybe 100.00 bucks or so to help with gas, food and a cheap motel.
Thanks.

walsh440

??????

#8 Post by walsh440 »

NOW ALL WE NEED ARE SOME PICS AAND WE MAY BE ABLE TO DEAL.....CALL ME OR LEAVE YOUR # AND I WILL CALL YOU!!

1-304-584-4983 ASK FOR DON THANXXXXXXX:usa

canibalistic

pics

#9 Post by canibalistic »

o.k. guys i have set my camera to the least amount of pixals and have it under jpeg and everything else I can think of and it still says the attatched file is to big. any suggestions???

thunderwolf

#10 Post by thunderwolf »

You need to use a photo editor to shrink the size down. Microsoft Image Composer, Photoshop or others. I would think that an editor would have came with your camera. There is probably already one on your computer.