03 moto for sale

michaelrc51

03 moto for sale

#1 Post by michaelrc51 »

I have to get rid of it, I am moving and I think you will see that I am selling very cheap.
It is an 03, I have skidplates for the belly and the swingarm, silver carbon fiber tank cover, nacs oil filter cover, nacs brake resevoir cover, and nacs shock covers. I also have a new moto seat. As for the updates, I have them all- stage8 kit, MMI oil line update and the motor mount update they are not installed yet, I was going to do it over the winter.
I have ridden it about 15 times since I bouught it so it is very new and I can not jump and I do not race so you know it hasn't been beatin. The only problem is it has a bent steering stem and I think something is broken with the front brake lever or resevoir and I do not feel like fixing it so I want to sell it as is. It also has bent tie rods but I have new ASR tie rods with heim joints I just haven't put them on yet. I also just bought polished aluminum radiator scoops as well. The steering stem and front brake assembly can be bought for under $200.
I want $5,000 for the quad and I also have a D&M kit for an extra $175.Here are some pics

THUNDERFOOT

#3 Post by THUNDERFOOT »

hey i am very interested in this quad. i pmd u i think on cannondaler.com once my bike is sold i might buy it. im just waiting to see if the guy is gonna buy it or not. i will let you know.

thanx

THUNDERFOOT

#4 Post by THUNDERFOOT »

would u be interested in parting it out? i will take all the suspension and frame i got a motor.

michaelrc51

03 moto for sale

#5 Post by michaelrc51 »

No, I can not part it out, why don't you buy it and sell what you don't need if you think it is possible to part it out for about the same amount.

michaelrc51

03 moto for sale

#6 Post by michaelrc51 »

OK, I have purchased a new frony brake assembly, new steering stem, and new throttle assembly which will be included in the sale.

michaelrc51

03 moto

#7 Post by michaelrc51 »

come on guys $5,000 for a $12,000 quad.
ANYBODY?:deal: