quad wanted

J. Delaney

quad wanted

#1 Post by J. Delaney »

Does any one on the west coast have a quad they want to get rid of? My brother is thinking he wants a Dale.

thomez

#2 Post by thomez »

Another convert, I love this place biggrin.gif

Swampdale

#3 Post by Swampdale »

out4ya has an awesome moto, but you better act quick he's just about to part out.

Swampdale

#4 Post by Swampdale »

I may have a brand new 03 LE or Speed. PM me if your interested.

J. Delaney

#5 Post by J. Delaney »

Yeah, it's pretty cool! We've been talking about building his 400ex. After I fixed my engine (cam timing was off), he decided he would just give his honda to his girl friend and get a Dale. They are the same price or cheaper than a 400ex.

Canniboomer

Thanks !!

#6 Post by Canniboomer »

Thanks again J. to you and your brother for buying my 'Dale...
but after learning so much from you and seeing you ride it, now I already miss having one!!, and also miss those sweet pro-pegs!
...So don't be surprised to see meet back on the dunes with a new ride.......eventually!

Keep in touch, tks
Dave

J. Delaney

#7 Post by J. Delaney »

I almost feel bad for stealing your quad! That is unless you know something I don't know! Maybe you could come to the dunes with us sometime?? You got my numbers and I am always on this and the other cannondale board.

Canniboomer

#8 Post by Canniboomer »

Well, while you guys were riding we ending up springing for a new
'Dale. I guess couldn't be without for long, and thinking if we sell the Warrior might even buy another ... I see there is an ATK ride this spring, and might do motor work then.