Moto440 shocks for sale

MotoRacer

Moto440 shocks for sale

#1 Post by MotoRacer »

I have the stock moto440 shocks for sale. I am from NJ. Make me a reasonable offer. BRAND NEW CONDITION!

Moto

AlaskaSpeed

#2 Post by AlaskaSpeed »

Hey,
I saw you post on EXriders that you intend to get 1900 for your shocks. I think you are overpricing them by at least double. Not that they aren't good shocks, but the fact that you are pricing them as much as my PEP zps shocks is just not going to get them sold. We all want top dollar for our parts, I have sold 2 pairs of front Ohlins and 1 rear Ohlins shock, and you are probably AT LEAST double in your price compared to what you will get in reality........JIM

MotoRacer

#3 Post by MotoRacer »

you know these are MOTO shocks right..triple rate..top of the line. If people think the price is high, i will take best offer. But it won't be half of that.

AlaskaSpeed

#4 Post by AlaskaSpeed »

I am well aware that they are Moto shocks....but whomever buys them will have to spend money to get them revalved and sprung for their weight and riding style. You are just asking too much, but who knows...someone might not know that........JIM

LapTraffic

#5 Post by LapTraffic »

I'll give 700 bucks for em right now!! smile.gif

MotoRacer

#6 Post by MotoRacer »

ok. Do you want just the front? or just the rear? Where do u live? thanks.

Moto

MotoRacer

#7 Post by MotoRacer »

anyone interested in the shocks? I can ship immediately.

AlaskaSpeed

#8 Post by AlaskaSpeed »

I will give you 400.00 for the rear.....if you take Paypal I can pay now...........JIM

MotoRacer

#9 Post by MotoRacer »

i pmed you.

AlaskaSpeed

#10 Post by AlaskaSpeed »

Let me just say that I am not trying to be an *** here by telling you that I think you are pricing high. I have a way that I look at selling stock parts and it is in goodwill to the other riders and giving them a good deal while allowing me to offset the cost of replacement at the same time.
If I can go to Cannondale and get the front Moto front end for 1500.00 brand new from a dealer, then there is no way your pricing is either fair or realistic...is it? Yep, that is the going rate for a complete front end for the MOTO.
Just look at it as helping you offset your PEP purchase and at the same time helping out a fellow Cannondale owner. You never know, there might be a part you need sometime and will be glad that someone else is willing to help you out. The Moto shocks are not going to make you any money just sitting in a box while you are riding your PEPs, you might as well make a little something on them, buy the PEP shocks you want and help someone in the process..........just my opinion.........JIM