99 400ex for sale/trade

travis283

99 400ex for sale/trade

#1 Post by travis283 »

I got a 99 400ex in real nice shape the only flaw is that there is a crack in the right front fender from a tree limb falling and hitting it. The bike has never been wrecked or rolled of any sort and has always had the oil and filter changed every 10hrs or ride time.

Mods are,
Full DG pipes ( carb jetted to match pipes)
Almost brand new maxxis razr tires (2-3rides on them no plugs)
Douglas Wheels (.190)
PRM oversized front race bumper
PRM full skid plates witch includes swingarm (not a-arms)

The bike starts up everytime and has always had oil and filter changed every 10hrs the motor is flawless and runs strong and pulls great threw all the gears, Clutch is great also brakes work as if they where new and chain/sprockets are in great shape as well... I am looking to sell or trade for a larger/faster quad kinda leaning towards GNCC racing.. I Would like to have a Z-400, Raptor, Predator or anything along those lines.. I dont really have a mind set as far as "asking" price as i just started thinking of getting rid of the bike.. So i guess that would mean all offers are considered at this point.. pics will be ready on 3/23 around 5-6 when i get home from work. Please Email me with offers/trades @ Travis283@hotmail.com. I live in maryland and am willing to help with any kind of delivery or shipment of the quad.

Thanks,

Brody Hill

CANNONDALE FOR SALE OR TRADE

#2 Post by Brody Hill »

2002 CANNONDALE SPEED WITH EVERYTHING NEEDED TO RACE MX OR WOODS CALL FOR INFO OR MESSAGE BACK. 1-931-510-8404 OR 1-931-520-7494, JUSTIN.