Aftermarket Front End....need To Sell!!

aroracer72

Aftermarket Front End....need To Sell!!

#1 Post by aroracer72 »

Ive been trying to sell my complete front end for like ever. Its ASR +2 arms....with BRAND new 3/4 inch aluminum red anodized heim joints(like team Duncan uses) and the shocks are Elka Tripple rate, ZERO preload, remote rezzies with full adjustments. The shocks are mint...and the arms are in good condition. I love this front end....but need LT for MX. PLEASE theres gotta be some 1 out there that needs/wants this. Also, i will trade for a LT front end like a moto front end...anything used/new...let me know....we will work out the price difference is needed.
Ohh, also, the heim joint are top and bottom for each side...and are the nylon ones(not shure if i got name right)

$950 for it all
CHAD

1-248-627-6297
aroracer72@yahoo.com

Big55sexy

#2 Post by Big55sexy »

I have ? for you? I am getting a set ASR +2 A-ARMS are they hard to put on ? How many turns do you turn out the heim joints on the arm i can use all the help i can get thanks dude.

aroracer72

#3 Post by aroracer72 »

uuugghh......thats a mean question to ask. It all depends........the arms are not hard to do.......just do even turns on each side......turn them all the way in on each side....then do even cranks out on each one. Usually youll want the lower ones turned out more...to make the top of the wheel in farther in the bottom...for handling matters. Hope this helps, im really tired and am not thinking fully enough to give exact stuff...just do it. lol.....thast how i did it...but follow my directions..will make it easier.

I NEED TO SELL THESE ARMS!!!!!
CHAD

cdrookie

#4 Post by cdrookie »

pm

Big55sexy

#5 Post by Big55sexy »

thanks dude .

Mjollnir

#6 Post by Mjollnir »

What weight are the shocks set up for? How long are they?

Thanks,
Marc

aroracer72

#7 Post by aroracer72 »

The previous owner of the dale set them up for his weight...and he weighs about 210-225. And i think advanced trail rider level. I weigh 165, without gear,...and ride...fricking fast on the trails ...and the little time i rode my dale beforee it blerw up......these were fricking awesome..and they arnt LONG TRAVEL...these are STANDARD TRAVEL...and measuere from eye to eye= 16.5 inches almost exactly.
CHAD

Psychosis

#8 Post by Psychosis »

Hey you know what, my other deal fell through so if you can afford to sell them then hit me up. Cash in hand. PM me w/what you want and how it would be done.

BTW: I Can get you a Moto front end pretty cheap but on shocks you'd have to look around but tons of guys are selling them.

aroracer72

#9 Post by aroracer72 »

well.......hook it up.....ii need to sell these arms and shocks to get LT.........you want the arms and shocks???...or just the shocks still???.....PM me with the info
CHAD

Psychosis

#10 Post by Psychosis »

PM Sent.