Blaze Ohlins

Psychosis

Blaze Ohlins

#1 Post by Psychosis »

Set of Blaze Ohlins from a Blaze for sale. Between 10-15hrs of use and in great condition. No chips on springs even but are used. About as new as you can get used. I will post a pic probably tomorrow. Friend has camera right now. But these are great shocks and great condition.

So far I've had interest from two people both offering $500 so I can work from there. Make an offer or the first person who offered the cash will get them. Need to sell them by the end of next week. Ask anything you'd like to know but I'll get picture tomorrow.

Psychosis

#2 Post by Psychosis »

:mad: My computer won't accept the connection to my camera so I'll have to hook up my other one and post pics tomorrow. :mad: These shocks are basically as new as they get though and look great. Would be perfect for someone who doesn't want to blow out a lot of cash and still get great shocks.

$530 shipped and they're yours.

hnnblehscnnble

#3 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

have u sold them yet and have u gotten my om on cannondaler.com?something came up and i had to help support my band so im short now.r u willing to wait on me or r u gonna sell them to the next person?sad.gif

kyle

Psychosis

#4 Post by Psychosis »

Not sold. I would've liked to have had them gone by now. I don't want to have to attempt racing on them this weekend but can't get shocks in time. If nobody else wants them then you can get them when you get the cash. But I reallly need these gone and would rather transfer up than get them reworked.

Psychosis

#5 Post by Psychosis »

Here's a pic.

Psychosis

#6 Post by Psychosis »

another.

Psychosis

#7 Post by Psychosis »

They are 16" I know for a fact. For your price range I'd check Ebay. There's usually some of the single rate non reservoir Speed Ohlins on there for around $250 or so.

When a deal is reached these shocks will be sold when I get some others myself. Which at the moment is not looking good. So if a deal doesn't go through it may be a week or so until I will have these able to be sent out. Can't sell and have nothing to put on myself.

superfly

shocks

#8 Post by superfly »

hey im still very interested.

hnnblehscnnble

#9 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

man i wont be able to get u money so soon.just sell them to whoever i guess.thanks for trying.i hope u got my om on cannondaler.com.

kyle

hnnblehscnnble

#10 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

man i thought i was sending u a pm.lol.but i still want them if they are not sold by the time u get ur new ones.$500 sounds fine to me.im sorry if i confuse u...i seem to do that alot.bottom line is i still wanbt them and im trying to get the money.smile.gif

kyle:head: